High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0ivcy8d.jpg

w0OoVBm.jpg

Got infinite scrolling issue, look at the page number

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also i can only upload pictures from my phone's stock gallery. Other picture management app cannot

Am using zte axon 7

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also i can only upload pictures from my phone's stock gallery. Other picture management app cannot

Am using zte axon 7

hi,

yea by default its using default stock gallery. ok let me to see if i can let users choose their default gallery.

can enable copy text in thread?
Otherwise need to quote to copy.

hi,

alright, i think this one should be simple. if everything goes fine, i will push it in the next update. :)

Last edited:

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got infinite scrolling issue, look at the page number

hi,

may i know what version you using?? and i need your help to recall the steps u did when u encountered this issue. did you resume your post to the last post from the main page? or load the thread from the notifications page?

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,

may i know what version you using?? and i need your help to recall the steps u did when u encountered this issue. did you resume your post to the last post from the main page? or load the thread from the notifications page?

Latest version of pcwx

Loaded thread normally without pressing page buttons from edmw main page

Can't seem to replicate it liao, maybe one off :s13:

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, why are there different loading speed between other app and pcwx? Isst pcwx go through more layers(features) or platform is different?

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest version of pcwx

Loaded thread normally without pressing page buttons from edmw main page

Can't seem to replicate it liao, maybe one off :s13:

haha, don't know why this issue very weird one, sometimes have sometimes dont have. but i will see what causes it.

Just curious, why are there different loading speed between other app and pcwx? Isst pcwx go through more layers(features) or platform is different?

hi,

its because of the different type of library/framework we use to connect and interact with the site. there are many ways to connect, i'm not sure what he uses. and also the way we display the content of the thread, like loading the text/images of each post. perhaps mine is not as optimized as the other app.

Last edited:

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I were to resume a thread which I had last read to #55. and during the loading thread animation I press back button. my last read post will be reset to #1.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I were to resume a thread which I had last read to #55. and during the loading thread animation I press back button. my last read post will be reset to #1.

hi,

haha coincidentally i also noticed this issue today. thanks though for highlighting. the fix will be pushed in the next update.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

i will be pushing out the next update to playstore very soon.

Changelog:

v2.0.7

UI Changes:
*Added changelog button in about page
*Added bookmark icon on the top inside thread page
*Added setting to show/hide sticky threads
*Added an "i" button in the quote box in the reply post page. When clicking on this button, a pop up dialog will appear showing the full quote text.
*Hide avatar setting is now placed in general settings because dont need user account to hide avatar

Bugfixes:
*Login security process have been tightened.
*Resuming a thread wont reset post to #1 if users press back before thread loaded finish or when there's connection error.

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unsubscribed threads on subscription list sometimes won't disappear immediately

P84cf8I.jpg

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for noting 'copy text' from thread.
what about placing the menu icons 'edit/quote/ like' at the top of post? rather than having to scroll down to middle or end of a long post.

btw, how to refresh thread at end of thread?

Last edited:

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for noting 'copy text' from thread.
what about placing the menu icons 'edit/quote/ like' at the top of post? rather than having to scroll down to middle or end of a long post.

btw, how to refresh thread at end of thread?

hi,

1) i tried putting the icons on the top and it looks ugly to be honest. the alignment is off. here's how it looks like

rZzUPEl.jpg

2) unfortunately you cant refresh thread at the end of the thread as of now. but i have make it that, as u scroll down and passes through page by page, the last post/last page will be updated, so fast moving thread wont be missed out i guess

Posted with Redmi Note 4 via PCWX

Last edited:

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,

1) i tried putting the icons on the top and it looks ugly to be honest. the alignment is off. here's how it looks like

rZzUPEl.jpg

2) unfortunately you cant refresh thread at the end of the thread as of now. but i have make it that, as u scroll down and passes through page by page, the last post/last page will be updated, so fast moving thread wont be missed out i guess

Posted with Redmi Note 4 via PCWX

display the icon where the screen is currently at! when the right bar is slide out. haha. instead of static place.

Posted with Nexus 5 via PCWX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.