HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

How does the XPERIA XZ Premium [PERFORM]? Find out what our trial users found & win a Sony speaker!

Like Tree50Likes
View Poll Results: Which is your favourite and best written review on [PERFORMANCE]
garychengjw 62 38.99%
yhw22 2 1.26%
shadey 4 2.52%
carlover76 7 4.40%
Audiology93 18 11.32%
poor_poor 60 37.74%
Wessleh 6 3.77%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2017, 05:00 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

How does the XPERIA XZ Premium [PERFORM]? Find out what our trial users found & win a Sony speaker!

Description:
In collaboration with Sony Mobile SG, 21 lucky forum members had a chance to take home the Xperia XZ Premium for 2 weeks on a user trial program.

About the Xperia XZ Premium

Sony’s flagship smartphone Xperia XZ Premium has been recognised around the world since it was announced as the most innovative Xperia smartphone to date. It comes with a camera able to create sensational videos from your everyday moments by recording in Super slow motion, a beautiful 4K HDR display, super-fast download speeds and a host of intelligent features which offer useful, tailored suggestions about how to use different features to make life that little bit easier.

Performance
XZ Premium is powered by the Qualcomm® 835 Mobile Platform, making it one of the very first smartphones capable of Gigabit Class LTE (up to 1Gbps). This is possible because of the integrated Snapdragon X16 LTE modem, which has the potential to transform how customers use their mobile devices by delivering fibre optic speeds on the go. The Snapdragon 835 platform also supports stunning graphics, superior performance and enhanced battery efficiency. File transfers are also super-charged thanks to the USB 3.1 connection, which is 10 times quicker than USB 2.0 with a transfer speed of up to 5Gbps.

How can you participate?

Check out what trial users have to say based on their experience with PERFORMANCE of Xperia XZ Premium and vote for the best testimonial you believe deserves to win!

garychengjw
yhw22
shadey
carlover76
Audiology93
poor_poor
Wessleh

By voting, you stand a chance to win a Sony wireless and splash-proof speaker (SRS-XB10) worth S$79 too. Bonus:And if you participate in this thread to ask more questions to the trial users, or adding on your own experience and observations from the store/your personal unit, you stand a higher chance to win

Check out www.sonymobile.com/xperiaxzpremium for more product info or follow Sony Mobile at: www.facebook.com/SonyMobileSG

*This poll will close on 07-07-2017 at 03:13 PM

Updates: 7th July 2017

Congratulations to the following winners!

Top Prize Winner : Audiology93

1st Consolation Prize Winner: carlover76

2nd Consolation Prize Winner: Shadey

Consolation Prize Winners will walk away with a new Sony Mobile wireless headset. We will send out the prize confirmation email to the above mentioned winners, latest by 10 July.

Thanks and Congrats once again!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
[B][URL="https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/hardwarezone-forums/id490587281?mt=8"]iOS[/URL][/B] & [B][URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.com.hardwarezone.forums"]Android App[/URL][/B] | [B][email="membership@hardwarezone.com.sg"]Email[/email][/B] |[B][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/"] Feedback/ Issues[/URL][/B][/CENTER]
bosssaizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Testimonial for Sony XPERIA XZ Premium (Topic: Performance)

Testimonial for Sony XPERIA XZ Premium (Topics: Performance)

Performance
This is the first QualComm Snapdragon 835 octa-core CPU which is much more power efficiency with the latest Kyro cores, four at 2.45GHz and four at 1.9GHz that pairs up with 4GB of RAM, non-removable battery of 3230mAh, dual SIM support 4G+ on the nano SIM slot and 3G on 2nd slot and 64GB on-board storage that is insanely fast UFS storage.

For those who want more storage, this smartphone support up to 256GB microSD expandable which sacrificed the 2nd slot.

All of which basically means that the user interface is buttery smooth and touch response is near instantaneous. No dropped frames in the UI animations, no stutter when using Android Nougat’s new fast app switching feature. The speed of apps launching is also noticeably faster than most smartphones that I have used.

The place where I can really enjoy that great performance is when I am playing games on my smartphone. From lighter games like Tsum-Tsum and Clash Royale, to graphically intensive games like Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed at the highest graphics settings, the experience is just amazing.

The USB type C is latest USB 3.1 connection that guarantee of file transferring speed of 10 times quicker than traditional USB 2.0 with transfer speed of up to 5Gbps.

Now about the battery comes at 3,230mAh non-removable battery packed inside. My usage of using of social media applications, media consumption such as PowerAmp, Spotify, YouTube and intense camera usage and it's last near to 4 hours of Screen-On-Time with estimated 15% of battery juice left.

If you ran out of battery juice, this smartphone has stamina modes to choose from and of course the XZ Premium supports Quick Charge 3.0 too. With Qnovo Adaptive Charging monitoring the battery carefully, and making adjustments to the current levels, it makes sure that the battery isn’t overworked. There is a Battery Care feature too which charges the smartphone to 90%, and then holding it until just before I normally wake-up and charge it up fully.

Conclusion

With the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and 4GB RAM, the overall performance is powerful yet fluidity. Overall the camera experience is just insanely enjoyable. It has the best standby battery life which can last whole entire day without a single charges. The camera is super easy to use to capture great images and videos, and the 960fps slow motion capture is just such an incredible feature to have.
[/CENTER]
Old 16-06-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
Master Member

SONY PERFORMANCE

Say hello to Sony’s latest flagship phone Sony Xperia XZ Premium (XZP)

Design
Good news to advocates of Sony Xperia’s classic design. The Xperia XZ Premium inherits Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Z5P)’s traditional design. There have been criticisms about the large area of bezel around the display of the phone, but I have had issues with accidentally touching the screens of phones with thin bezel and personally feel that the “safe zone” is adequate for my use. For those who are worried that the bezel will affect the look of the phone, don’t worry. It is not particularly conspicuous in the Deepsea Black model.

Performance
Due to its latest chipset, the Xperia XZ Premium outstrips Z5P, in terms of installing/updating of applications/games. A test with Xperia XZ Premium and Z5P running on the same network revealed that Xperia XZ Premium is significantly faster.
https://youtu.be/ktJXhei0r6Y
Gaming and watching video is an immensely smooth experience when you have a 4K HDR display on top and a Snapdragon 835 chipset, 4GB RAM and a 64GB UFS 2.1 internal memory under the hood to power it.

Heat Dissipation
Mobile phones generally heat up when used over an extended period of time or intensive apps are run. Sony handled the heat quite well this time with the Xperia XZ Premium. Xperia XZ Premium only feels lukewarm after an hour of usage. The chart below shows the temperature of the phone after 2 hours of mobile gaming and net surfing. Temperature did not exceed 40 degrees.

High Resolution Audio
Playing my playlist on the phone was a wonderful acoustic, which is no surprise, considering Sony’s prolific history of audio innovation (Walkman, Discman, MP3 player). No distortion to the bass was observed, even at high volume. Paired with my Digital Noise Cancelling (DNC) headphones (MDR-NC31E), I could not discern any exterior noise. The files in my playlist were sharper and clearer when the DSEE HX function was enabled. The volume of the audio was slightly lower though, compared to the same function on my Xperia Z5 Premium. The issue where the volume becomes softer when both music and games are running at the same time persists in the Xperia XZ Premium, but this was easily resolved by pausing and restarting the playlist.

Should I buy?
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is a powerful device. The ultramodern processor, 4K display and high resolution audio come together to make it a multimedia heavyweight. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys multimedia or intensive games on their mobile.

Last edited by yhw22; 16-06-2017 at 06:40 PM..
yhw22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 05:15 PM   #4
Master Member

Hands-on: Sony XZ Premium (Performance and Camera review)

HANDS-ON with the Sony XZ Premium (Or is that Powerhouse???)

Hardwarezone (SPH) and Sony opened their doors and kimonos to a select group of 20 people to learn more about Sony's new powerhouse flagship phone, the XZ Premium on May 26. As an added bonus, we were able to test the phones for 2 weeks in order to bring you an unbiased end-user review of some key features of these (gorgeous) phones. I focused on Performance and the Camera, so read on and feel free to ask me anything else you want to know about the Sony XZ Premium!

Unboxing:

Once you get your hands on the XZ Premium, you'll quickly realize that the packaging... Is not premium. This is where Sony dropped the ball. It's the same box design you get for every other Sony phone, and pales in comparison to the "unboxing feel" from other brand flagships with their carefully designed boxes or even the SonyEricsson X1 (way back in the day). This is something Sony really needs to improve on - customers buying a "Premium" phone expect a premium experience from start to finish, not just a premium price.

The included contents are quite basic as well. You get the usual manuals, the ordinary UCH 20 charger (not the high speed charger) and a very basic set of AG-1100/MH410 headphones. You'll definitely want to use some of Sony's excellent Hi-Res Audio headphones with this phone.

It would have been nice for there to be more goodies in the "premium" box to begin with, like a microfiber cloth or a classy sleeve casing with microfiber lining to wipe away fingerprints, for example (hint hint Sony).

Performance:

Sony proudly announced at Mobile World Congress that the XZ Premium would be using the beastly Snapdragon 835. Not only did Sony deliver on their promise of using this incredibly powerful chip, but they also made sure all possible aspects of the XZ Premium are tuned to take full advantage of the speed and provide us with a smooth experience. Boy, were they right!! Sony implemented the modern, speedy UFS 2.1 file system on the XZ Premium which allows for duplex read and write - essentially the phone can read and write to the storage at the same time, which is a vast improvement over the older eMMC system. Performance improvement can be anything from 2-4 times over the older eMMC standard, while consuming *less* power!!. The XZ Premium is even faster in file read/write than a popular korean flagship phone that also uses the Snapdragon 835, but only UFS 2.0:

It's an incredibly smooth experience. I thought my older Sony Z5 Premium was fast, but it feels so much slower now after getting spoiled by the XZ Premium. Bootup time is fast, app switching is smooth and fast, game loading times are much faster. As a "real world torture test" I had the same 500 large (21 megapixel) images on both the Z5 Premium and the XZ Premium and laded the Album app and scrolled through the library quickly and randomly opened a few images. The XZ Premium was leaps and bounds faster then the older Z5 Premium. No hiccups and smooth operation all the way. Speaking of file transfers - Thanks to Sony implementing a full USB 3.1 specification on the XZ Premium, copying those files from my PC to the XZ Premium over a USB 3.1 link was incredibly quick. Those files copied over so fast I had to re-try just to be sure. Very well done, Sony!!

As a heat torture test, I decided to load up Temple Run 2 and a notorious "Chip cooker", Cytus. These games, after 5-10 minutes of playing on my Z5 Premium, would cause the back of the phone near the CPU to heat up to rather uncomfortable levels. Not so on the XZ Premium!! I was amazed that the phone barely even got luke warm!!! It was a super smooth gaming experience, no heat issues, and surprisingly low battery drain. Sony has really shown off the incredible performance and energy efficiency of the 835 chipset.

A lot of those gains are due to the clever redesign of the internal components that Sony did. Rather than have the CPU near the main camera module at the top of the phone, requiring a heat pipe just to help dissipate heat (didn't help much, there was still a lot of "heat bleed" from the CPU to the camera on intense camera sessions), Sony placed the CPU near the middle of the phone. This provides ample space for heat dissipation, prevents "heat bleed" and help make sure the camera has an easier time with less overheat issues.

Conclusion:

I was already quite happy with the Z5 Premium, and thus set a very high bar for the XZ Premium. I wanted to be able to really feel a difference in speed, battery life and camera image quality with the XZ Premium over the Z5 Premium - otherwise it's not much of an upgrade, right?

All I can say is that the XZ Premium not only beat my expectations, it blew them away! The smoothness is incredible, it made my Z5 Premium feel like molasses by comparison. I got so spoiled by the phone in the 2 weeks we were allowed to use it that the very day I returned it, I picked up my very own unit.

That's it for my impressions - please feel free to let me know what you think and any questions you have!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
shadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Thumbs up Xperia XZ Premium - The True Masterpiece from Sony!

The size of the Xperia XZ Premium is definitely bigger than its predecessor, Xperia XZ in terms of length and width by the photos below. The physical weight of 191g on the Xperia XZ shows that it is much heavier than the 161g on the Xperia XZ but when you hold the two phones, you can feel that the Xperia XZ Premium is much lighter than the Xperia XZ.

The change of the volume button from below power button on the Xperia XZ to the top of the power button on the Xperia XZ Premium do welcome by many users including myself which makes the change of volume much more easier than before.

Amazingly, the finger print scanner on the power button of the Xperia XZ Premium unlock the phone much faster compared to the one on the Xperia XZ, the booting up of the phone is also faster on the Xperia XZ Premium compared to the Xperia XZ. Thanks to the use of the latest processor chip from Qualcomm 835 with 2.45GHz / 1.9GHz Octa Core versus the 820 with 2.2GHz / 1.6GHz Quad Core on the Xperia XZ. Despite some minor speed increase does affect the overall phone performance comparing the Quad Core and Octa Core.

The speed test of download and upload via WIFI are also seamlessly faster on the Xperia XZ Premium using the same Router and location. I was pretty impressed by the speed on the Xperia XZ Premium by looking at the below screenshots.

Xperia XZ

Xperia XZ Premium

Whether you are downloading or uploading files or music via WIFI or mobile network, the speed is definitely faster on the Xperia XZ Premium compared to the Xperia XZ with just a blink of your eye, your file are done. The Xperia XZ Premium support Cat 16, that explains why Xperia XZ Premium is the fastest smartphone in the market now which comprised of both network capability and speed of processor.

Overall, Xperia XZ Premium has given me a great experience during the Two (2) weeks trial with no lagging issue despite many apps installed, thanks to the 4GB Ram on board and every single task performed are seamlessly fast with Zero Delay. Switching between apps are also faster within the blink of an eye. Taking photo has never been so fun with the Super Slow Motion Video capability with up to 960fps, thanks to the dedicated memory chip built onto the camera module and there is no such moment that the camera app need to turn off due to the overheat issue from the prolong usage of photo or video taking. Sony has done a good job in the overall heat dissipation design on the rear of the Xperia XZ Premium versus the Xperia XZ and XZs. This phone is a MUST Buy for everyone who are looking a True Master Piece in a Smartphone.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:51 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

Sony Xperia XZ Premium - The 1st 4K HDR smartphone (Performance)

I’ve been given a chance to try out the Sony Xperia XZ Premium thanks to the collaboration between Sony SG and HardWareZone. The XZ Premium comes with the latest Snapdragon 835 SOC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage(UFS). It has a 5.5” Triluminos 4K HDR display which is unmatched in terms of quality and resolution. At the back, we get a 19 MP Motion Eye camera with Super slow motion which can record video up to 960 fps that is unheard of in the mobile industry. For selfie lovers, the front camera is 13 MP. Sony has added in IP65/68 certification for water and dust resistant just in case any accident happens to your beloved smartphone. Not only is it dual SIM, it supports microSD card using the hybrid SIM-slot so you can choose to use either 1 SIM + 1 microSD or 2 SIM but not 2 SIM + 1 microSD. There is a stereo speaker at the front at the top and the bottom bezel of the phone. The chamfered top and bottom with rounded sides makes holding it very comfortable and won’t feel like it will slip out of the hand.

Performance

Powering the 5.5 4K HDR display is the Snapdragon 835 SOC. The Snapdragon 835 inside the XZ Premium is a total beast! The phone has never heated up on me.The phone feels lukewarm at most even after gaming for an hour, Mobile Legend to be precise. Snapdragon 835 is one of the fastest SOC available in the market and having it in the XZ Premium means there’s no need to worry about any performance issue and since the Snapdragon 835 is built on a 10nm fabrication process, it is very power-efficient and it really shows in the battery life on the XZ Premium. The storage used in the XZ Premium is UFS and it is very fast. I’m getting 731 MB/s on Sequential Read, 196 MB/s on Sequential Write, 69.51 MB/s on Random Read and 17.49 MB/s on Random Write. That’s UFS 2.1 standard and the Sequential Read is faster than my current SATA SSD in my PC! Having faster storage means phone will boot faster, apps will be able to open faster.

You might be worried that the 5.5” 4K HDR display is going to deplete the battery within half a day but don’t be. I managed to get over 4 hours and 40mins of screen on time on a moderate day where I don’t game much and use it mostly for web browsing using Chrome and WhatsApp and I still get 49% left when I reach home. For me, that’s 2 days’ worth of battery inside the XZ Premium and one of my favourite thing about XZ Premium since I was using a LG V20 previously. This should be one of the best battery life on any flagship smartphone. Not even my S8 could match that.

The front facing stereo speakers are loud and clear. I have no issue with it even when in public places and I’m showing someone a video and they will still be able to hear it. But having front facing speakers came with a price, the bezel at the top and bottom. While it is not “beautiful”, it serves it purpose well as a “grip” when I’m playing games in landscape mode. It makes holding the phone much easier. The fingerprint sensor is mounted at the frame on the right side of the phone. It is very fast and responsive! I was skeptical about the position of it at first because I didn’t have a pleasant experience with it on my Z5 Premium but Sony has greatly improved the accuracy and speed of the fingerprint sensor. I compared it with my Samsung Galaxy S8 and the fingerprint sensor on the XZ Premium is faster than the Samsung Galaxy S8 for sure. There is a dedicated camera shutter button at the side and it makes taking pictures much easier and natural as if I’m holding a point-and-shoot camera. The camera shutter button has 2 stage tactile feel to it and it will 1st focus then take the picture once I’ve press it down past the 1st stage.

Conclusion

In my opinion, I feel that Sony has done an excellent job with the XZ Premium because they focused in improving on the stuff which I find very important like the battery life and display on a smartphone. There is no point having the fastest smartphone if the battery inside the phone couldn’t even last me a day of use and I have to carry a power bank around and it becomes troublesome. The display looks awesome and I personally prefer it over my LG V20 and Samsung Galaxy S8. But there are some things that I find can be improved and that is the bezel size. While it helps in handling when in landscape, it looks huge when compared to other flagship smartphones and the delay in the camera when capturing pictures can be improved but it does not affect the performance of the camera in any way because it still takes nice looking pictures. Adding in Optical Image Stabilization might help in this aspect since it lowers the shutter speed and might make the processing faster.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #7

Exclamation Sony Xperia XZ Premium - Review (Performance)

The Sony Xperia XZ Premium comes with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 64bits Architecture Octa-Core 10nm FinFET up to 2.45Ghz processor and a Adreno 540 Graphics processor packed into system on the chip [SoC]. It also comes with dual channel 4GB of Low-power DDR4 1866Mhz RAM. The phone packs with 64GB UFS 2.1 of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. Xperia XZ Premium is IP65/68 water- and dust-resistant, so you can safely immerse it up to depths of 1.5meters within 30minutes and Dust-resistance.

Notice: Disclaimer is that we do not recommend users to deliberately immerse the device

The Sony Xperia XZ features a beautifully laminated screen with 5.5-inch 4k (3840 x 2160) pixels with HDR display Gorilla Glass 5 of an IPS with pixel densities of 807ppi and comes with Sony famous technology display “Triluminous” & “X-Reality”.

When you are on the main screen or playing games and your screen resolution will remain as Full HD (1920×1080) 480 dpi, Sony did a smart way to reduce power consumption.

On the right side of the phone you can sport the signature of the Sony embedded fingerprint reader, volume control and the camera shutter button.

SONY BATTERY CARE

Charging your phone overnight is convenient, but if left plugged in after it’s fully charged, battery life degrades. Battery Care solves this by learning your wake up time. It charges to 90%, pauses, then tops up to 100% to start your day.

STAMINA MODE FOR WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST

When you really need to eke out your battery power, switch on STAMINA Mode. With three power saving levels to choose from, it automatically adjusts your settings to keep your phone active for longer.

The phone comes with a both side Gorilla Glass 5, scratch-resistant front, back and aluminium alloy metal at the side.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 04:47 PM   #8

Performance Benchmark

We will be testing the performance of the three devices "Sony Xperia XZ and XZs” against Sony Xperia XZ Premium.

PCMark for Android

PCMark for Android introduces a fresh approach to benchmarking smartphones and tablets. It measures the performance and battery life of the device as a complete unit rather than a set of isolated components. And its tests are based on common, everyday tasks instead of abstract algorithms.

3DMark for Android

3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world’s leading technology companies. It’s the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional-grade tool available to home users for free.

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 04:52 PM   #9

Vellamo Benchmark

Vellamo is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun. Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.

Conclusion

The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is a decent and attractive phone, it holds all the hardware features such as "high-res audio, 4K resolution, 5-axis EIS, wide angle lens, fingerprint scanner, quick charge 3.0, bluetooth aptX, RBGC-IE sensor, laser sensor and the IP68 water & dust resistant". For the new camera sensor "motion eye" did impress me over XZ phone. It is a no-brainer for anyone that wants to get Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone. Its image quality is amazing, overall performance is very impressive and the camera is a pure joy to use.

I love the dual stereo speaker "S-Force Front Surround". It improves the wider listening area that delivers amazing sound and maximise your movie watching experience. It's the best 2017 flagship phone to buy. Highly recommend!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #10

Sony Xperia XZ Premium - The True Sony Flagship! (Performance)

I was given the chance to try out the XZ Premium for two weeks, and two weeks on, all I can say is that I have been utterly impressed. This is the complete phone from Sony that I've been waiting so long for which excels and easily outpaces any other smartphone in almost every aspect.

With the Snapdragon 835 and an ample 4GB of RAM, the phone literally flew through everything that I threw at it without a hitch. From intensive games like F1 2016 and Asphalt 8 to more mundane tasks like browsing the Internet, there was no lags, no stutters and just almost instant response. Oh, and best of all? No more overheating issues. Hooray for Sony! With the Snapdragon 835 sporting a 10nm architecture, battery life was fantastic as it comfortably lasted me a day and a half with over 5 and a half hours of screen on time, which are numbers I haven't seen in awhile. Attached are some photos of that as well. The Achilles' heels of many recent flagship phones is their disappointing battery life, and I am impressed that the XZ Premium has excelled here. With UFS memory storage, the XZ Premium has much faster read and transfer speeds and this was noticeably evident when I compared it to my older XZ that I had, so kudos to Sony for that!

Lastly, the display just screams: "Wow." And it was evident the first time I looked at it. With a 4K HDR display which is literally the sharpest I've ever seen on a phone, colours really popped. Brightness and clarity was so much better than my older XZ as well as the Z5 Premium that was on show at the HWZ event. When we first put the XZ Premium next to the Z5 Premium in display, many of us couldn't believe that both were on full brightness as the XZ Premium comfortably trounced the Z5 Premium. In terms of brightness, clarity, legibility and colour saturation, the XZ Premium won in every aspect. The best display in a smartphone? Probably.

For me, the past two weeks has been a real blast with the XZ Premium, and I really didn't want to part with it when the time came for me to return it. This will definitely be my next smartphone on my shopping list as it easily outrivals the many other flagship smartphones on the shelves today. This is the true Sony flagship I and many other people have been waiting for, and I'm pretty sure that as well, you'll definitely be enamoured with the XZ Premium as soon as you have your hands on it. Lastly, thank you to HWZ and Sony for this once in a lifetime chance for me to be able to test the phone way before anyone else did, it was a really great experience and I'll never forget it.

P.S: I do apologise for some of the photos as all the photos were shot in full resolution (19MP) which made the files a little bigger, and I had to resort to downscaling the resolution and file size in order for me to be able to upload it to image hosting sites and putting it on HWZ.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Wessleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 10:11 AM   #11

How's the speed of transfer of files between phone and PC? This is a headache for me using my LG G6 before. Transfer of 1GB from PC to Internal Memory took almost 15-30min.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
bawawaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 10:17 AM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

How's the speed of transfer of files between phone and PC? This is a headache for me using my LG G6 before. Transfer of 1GB from PC to Internal Memory took almost 15-30min.
Well, LG G6 uses a slower UFS2.0 hence there transfer speeds is ideally slower than XZp UFS2.1.
I've no issue transferring large amount of data from PC to phone. (E.g. 5GB of Songs take roughly 15mins+/-).
~Dragonite~ likes this.
garychengjw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 08:00 PM   #13
Supremacy Member

when is the deadline for this contest?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:27 AM   #14
Arch-Supremacy Member

when is the deadline for this contest?
This poll will close on 07-07-2017 at 03:13 PM
~Dragonite~ likes this.
[B][URL="https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/hardwarezone-forums/id490587281?mt=8"]iOS[/URL][/B] & [B][URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.com.hardwarezone.forums"]Android App[/URL][/B] | [B][email="membership@hardwarezone.com.sg"]Email[/email][/B] |[B][URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/"] Feedback/ Issues[/URL][/B][/CENTER]
bosssaizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:30 AM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

This poll will close on 07-07-2017 at 03:13 PM
LOL 3.13pm....
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.