>>OFFICIAL<< >^_^< SONY Chit-Chat Thread

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's e next flagship?

rx200 from sony

http://www.dailycameranews.com/2013/05/sony-rx200-announcement-and-expected-specs/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=sony-rx200-announcement-and-expected-specs

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me? still on s3 LTE
on the fence now hahha
but s4 still my choice
sony dont have my businesss too boxy

camera wise still sony hahah
sold my sony rx100
wait for the next flagship from sony

u leh still on sony or moved on haha

Oh my tian flagship one is like how much?
Support Sony for many many years =:p
Last time Sony Walkman phone

xing221

Reaction score
Hello HELP MEH! Xperia Z bricked

Hello Guys

I own an Xperia Z C6603 SG firmware 10.1.A.1.434

It is rooted with locked bootloader using easy bootloader

Today I power off my phone, cannot power on, I assume bricked, i try hard reset, soft reset, all sort of reset, try to connect to power source, no red LED, connect to computer, no LED, no detect, moi very worried :eek:

So how? Go any people can come help or not, I want to try fix before making my way to Sony Centre to service

Cheers!! All help is appreciated !!!

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I own an Xperia Z C6603 SG firmware 10.1.A.1.434

It is rooted with locked bootloader using easy bootloader

Today I power off my phone, cannot power on, I assume bricked, i try hard reset, soft reset, all sort of reset, try to connect to power source, no red LED, connect to computer, no LED, no detect, moi very worried :eek:

So how? Go any people can come help or not, I want to try fix before making my way to Sony Centre to service

Cheers!! All help is appreciated !!!

Usually I would tell those users with rooted phones to reflash their phone or repair with SEUS.

Since you know how to root your phone, you can go to xda as there got more people to help.

Hi guys,

if you don't mind, we are doing a study on mobile phone brands.

If you could help complete this 10 question MCQ survey that would be great! Thanks!

A thing or two about Mobile Phones Survey

zzzzzZZzzZZZzz :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.