>>OFFICIAL<< >^_^< SONY Chit-Chat Thread

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
yes i did

u mean by the FB app, click settings and sync contacts? i dont think thats the way to add the albums to the Xperia Gallery, but i did it anyway, after u mentioned it

reboot too.

no diff.

I think the proper way is to check the 'Facebook integration' yes?

I did that many times liao, but to no avail

sigh

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seem lke sony is getting a new exmor tech for its camera phone

---------------

Sony trademarks ‘Exmor RS’ – new camera sensor on the way?
www.xperiablog.net
Sony Corporation recently trademarked “Exmor RS” at both the United States (USPTO) and European (OHIM) patent offices. Sony has used its current Exmor R camera sensor in a range of devices including cameras, camcorders and of course Xperia smartphones. It looks like this new version will also be...

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/08/1...-way/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook\

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score

---------------

www.xperiablog.net
Sony Corporation recently trademarked “Exmor RS” at both the United States (USPTO) and European (OHIM) patent offices. Sony has used its current Exmor R camera sensor in a range of devices including cameras, camcorders and of course Xperia smartphones. It looks like this new version will also be...

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/08/1...-way/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook\
I think is just the naming only lor. But Sony sensor tech now not bad.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

---------------

www.xperiablog.net

Sounds like sony is focusing more on camera lens and would want to sell its technology to competitors like apple. It will be like ms, makes profit whether windows phone sells well or not.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds like sony is focusing more on camera lens and would want to sell its technology to competitors like apple. It will be like ms, makes profit whether windows phone sells well or not.

hope the new xperia T and TX got a new sensor hahha

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, we really hope so.
Even we know how sony likes to take own sweet time to push out new technology. Fingers crossed. :D

i m getting xxxx by sony slow in releasing new top end model
even i know sony is a slow poker hahaah
now u know why iam looking at htc one x or maybe XL liao
camera wise sony still bettter
one X and XL camera is good on low light but is not a sharp as sony
even sammy s3 is sharper but on low light is damm cui

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i m getting xxxx by sony slow in releasing new top end model
even i know sony is a slow poker hahaah
now u know why iam looking at htc one x or maybe XL liao
camera wise sony still bettter
one X and XL camera is good on low light but is not a sharp as sony
even sammy s3 is sharper but on low light is damm cui

Because we are not Japan. They need to reflect on the fact that they always push out new toys to Jap first, instead on the international market.

Sony lens is still one of the best. I thought you take shots with your camera? :D

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya I used both
can't always bring camera too so having a decent can phone is better hahaha like sony phone

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya I used both
can't always bring camera too so having a decent can phone is better hahaha like sony phone

Dedicated cameras are still here for a good reason. When phone cameras upped the game, dedicated cameras will always upped it higher.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read yesterday's 'mypaper' about ion.

It says 'the user interface is clunky'
- Either the reviewer have no clue what he is writing or never used the phone.

'Much of the good stuff is buried and one has to dig deep to access certain functions.'
- Another clueless fruity phone user(very likely), has no idea about shortcuts and widgets.

'The dual-core CPU does not match the speed of HTC or Samsung smartphones that have quad-core processors.'
- Another read-spec-sheet numbers and reports what everyone knows.
The higher speed of quad-core is so true that only benchmarks apps know best, other apps mostly ignorant.

'It aspires to be in the same league as htc one and samsung gs3 series'
- Gs3 sells for 800, htc one sells for 700, ion sells for 600+.
Not certain about other countries, but the price point are not even in same league.

Not just another bias review, but the reviewer is totally clueless and ill-informed. :s13::s13::s13:

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
Will know during IFA2012.

Siao liaoz... still got so long ahhhhh... haha.. ROCK Nakeshell for Hayabusa!!!!

2012081017072197.jpg

2012081017071937.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.