Official Xperia Z Thread

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are right, I do not think there is 3.5mm plug for the earphone and it must be combined with the MicroUSB for the audio.

all in one year phone and charging .. unlikely too much static as electricity passes through ... how i wish :)

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've got a problem, not sure if anyone of you encountered before.

There's a few time when I plug out the 3.5mm plug, it suddenly says mobile data disabled. Then I have to go settings to on again.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've got a problem, not sure if anyone of you encountered before.

There's a few time when I plug out the 3.5mm plug, it suddenly says mobile data disabled. Then I have to go settings to on again.

What earpiece are you using? Have you configure any action in the Smart Connect?

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What earpiece are you using? Have you configure any action in the Smart Connect?

I using the default one that came with the phone. I haven't configure before but it just randomly occur. Sometimes will happen sometime won't. Don't know why...

junetns

Reaction score
hihi,

May I know its for Singtel /Starhub/M1 ?

Thanks ! :)

Going for quite an attractive price: $249 with cheapest plan, comes with an nfc headset and $30 Robinsons voucher(which is given for any plan signed during the PC show, only the headset is exclusive to the Z).

Just came back from a quick scouting trip :s13::s13:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are the updates?
still 4.12

http://xperiaguide.com/2013/06/06/i...n-10-1-1-a-1-307-firmware-for-xperia-z-c6603/

Improved speed in camera app loading, starts within 3 seconds now.
Battery drain of 5%/hour on weak signal strength is still there.
New Browser Small app version by Sony is seen in the small app launcher.
Improved W-Fi range.
Improved HDR functionality.
4G LTE reception increased.
New SPEED DIAL settings in the call contact app.

New SPEED DIAL settings in Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 firmware for Xperia Z C6603
Updated-Small-app-browser-in-Xperia-Z-Jelly-Bean-10.1.1.A.1.307-firmware.jpg

wpid-Screenshot_2013-06-06-14-00-57.png

Last edited:

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As usual, SG will be slower than other countries to receive the new updates....

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'Google Edition' Sony Xperia Z coming soon | Android Central

The "Google Edition" Sony Xperia Z will be sold in the U.S. through the Google Play Store later in the year, just like the two other Google Edition handsets. Being a "Nexus user experience" phone it’s very likely this new Xperia Z will benefit from speedier system updates, though we weren’t able to specifically confirm this point.

roxas93

Reaction score
Oh the update for wifi hope it works for me.meanwhile June 25 may have Sony zu aka togari the 6.44 phablet being announce

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.