Sony Smartwatch

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Went down to have a look and realised I didn't like the size and look of the watch.

Too small and square for my wrist, no bumper protector that could present a larger diameter side to side on its watchface.

Screen resolution also too low.

The silver edged trimming on the sides looks cheap.

Compare this to the last iPod nano I think Sony could've done a much better job in the looks department.

Last edited:

fucini

Reaction score
V3 at SLS, 3rd flr, have lots of stocks for both rubber and metal. Price is $288 & $338, but they have 5% discount promotions. If you pay by cash, can nego. for more discount. For metal, if you need to adjust the strap, can go downstair, at #02-01, near the sex toy shop. The uncle there (in #02-01, not the sex toy shop) charged $2 for adjustment.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
V3 at SLS, 3rd flr, have lots of stocks for both rubber and metal. Price is $288 & $338, but they have 5% discount promotions. If you pay by cash, can nego. for more discount. For metal, if you need to adjust the strap, can go downstair, at #02-01, near the sex toy shop. The uncle there (in #02-01, not the sex toy shop) charged $2 for adjustment.

Seems the discount not as attractive as Mobile Square but to check whether they have stock or not.

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Local stocks boh? Later sekali export sets...

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the Smartwatch with a Bluetooth headphone with the phone itself can share the experience?

Will the headphones connect to the watch or to the phone?

macluver

Reaction score
Anyone using the Smartwatch with a Bluetooth headphone with the phone itself can share the experience?

Will the headphones connect to the watch or to the phone?

i'm using smartwatch with SBH52 on my Z1. Both SBH52 and SW2 are connected to the phone. i can use my SW2 to control the playlist that is playout on my SBH52. Is this wat u lkg for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.