Sony Xperia Z2 - Sirius-ly A Good Phone

MrCoolStoryBro

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure to get white or black.

scared of the battery life eh. might be giving up on note 3 since a lot bad review on the failure of charging port

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
not sure to get white or black.

scared of the battery life eh. might be giving up on note 3 since a lot bad review on the failure of charging port

what happened to Note 3 charging port bro? i am using one now. but i switching over to Z2 this sat... :s12:

MrCoolStoryBro

Master Member
Reaction score
Power la. Samsung coming over to Sony. :)

haha still considering.

note 3 a little too big for me + i scared charging port issue happen again. but i like its multi tasking and removable batt

z2 though big but i like its size and the style (still thinking wan white or black). but i scared of internal dying battery and poor battery life as shown in reviews.

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score
For the poor battery life think probably is software optimisation, led supposed to draw less power than Lcd, or is it the color enhancing feature that drains the battery?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.