Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

Elbimboy

Reaction score
hi all, Sony NEX has already the tablets in stock. People have already called in to reserve. I called in advance as well and have picked up the black LTE version.

Watchouts, check the back cover, its not scratch proof, looking at the display unit at Starhub NEX, the white one does get dirty and you can tell that its been scratched.

If you want to buy the leather case, its 68$.

Loving the tablet! Its dreamingly light. Now to find a back cover case.....

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all, Sony NEX has already the tablets in stock. People have already called in to reserve. I called in advance as well and have picked up the black LTE version.

Watchouts, check the back cover, its not scratch proof, looking at the display unit at Starhub NEX, the white one does get dirty and you can tell that its been scratched.

If you want to buy the leather case, its 68$.

Loving the tablet! Its dreamingly light. Now to find a back cover case.....

Any ideas the weight of the case? If too heavy then no point meh.... :D

artemov

Reaction score
Starhub Bugis has got a working model, next to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4!

Damn, now I can't decide which one to get. They are around the same size and weight. The Sony is water resistant and supposedly has a longer battery life, but the Samsung has got a bigger (and nicer?) screen.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope the sony staff told me lte have white only. aiya dont trust them liao.

I was at Sony Centre IMM, the staff there told me they sold a lot of Z3 Tablets today.

They already sold a few sets while I was there, seems the response is good.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molested Z3 tablet and bought a Nexus 9 instead

Sent from GAGT Android App

idrinkecoke

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried a working set at sony funan. Feels good and resolution is good enough for me.

Now need to wait for more casing.

spiez1

Reaction score
Unboxing review of tablet. Cant wait to have mine!

http://www.androidauthority.com/sony-xperia-z3-tablet-compact-unboxing-first-impressions-566770/

seankua

Reaction score
I think the tablet + case will still be lighter than ipad mini. :D

I felt the leather case they sold is rather heavy (krusell), shouldnt have bought it, however the tablet is really damn light!

Any good suggestion to where we can get a lighter casing?

idrinkecoke

Master Member
Reaction score
I felt the leather case they sold is rather heavy (krusell), shouldnt have bought it, however the tablet is really damn light!

Any good suggestion to where we can get a lighter casing?

Product launch for less than a day where to find other casing? At least wait for one month for more varieties.

seankua

Reaction score
Yeh, i should have waited for it, regretted spending 60 bucks for the leather casing:( Overall the tablet is great though!

orange_20

Reaction score
how's the screen ah? abit disappointed they chose to use a TFT LCD instead of IPS LCD.

does viewing angle suffer?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.