Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

lekhte

Reaction score
z3 tablet compact infographic

Xperia-Z3-Tablet-Compact-Infographic.jpg

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure leh, i wait until sian already. 8 inch is very tempting to me if really drag for too long then i might just buy a tab s 8.4

It is coming this month, just a bit more of waiting.

Why compromise and get last year hardware (tab s)?
Ipad is a different story though, another os.
:D

Dragco

Reaction score
My limit is Sitex end of this month. If still don't launch, then I am switching camp.
Let the Sons bleed more! Haha

idrinkecoke

Master Member
Reaction score
Sitex can get desktop external HDD cheaply?
Retail priced at 169. If have can buy the hhd and tablet at SITEX

weeguy

Reaction score
For those who wish to confirm whether z3 tablet compact can make calls

So in summary, the audio is output via the speakers (i.e. no dedicated earpiece for voice calls) and there is no proximity sensor on the device to turn off the screen when put against your face. Pretty much what we expected. Looks like a pair of earphones or bluetooth headset is necessary with this one if you value your privacy when making calls.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Sony announced it will be launched on 15th Nov. 16GB LTE and 32GB WiFi cost $698. 16GB WiFi cost $598.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony announced it will be launched on 15th Nov. 16GB LTE and 32GB WiFi cost $698. 16GB WiFi cost $598.

Reasonable pricing, though I concur with some of you that they should make a 32GB LTE set.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.