what is Sony next phone???

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I feel the sony phone that worth to buy is flagship model. After Xperia ultra Z. I tried the c5 ultra for 1 year and It has very poor battery life plus a very unique grounding issue where user can't place the phone on a sofa or a table and that included mount it in a car windscreen . Doing that and the typing on the screen is not responsive.

Also owned a z3 compact tablet which is identical to z3 which is also a flagship at that time .although Battery is 4000 mah and yet the life is very good.

That why I stay clear all the sony ultra as it is mid range now. (no water splash proof features)

Scooby-Doo

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally I feel the sony phone that worth to buy is flagship model. After Xperia ultra Z. I tried the c5 ultra for 1 year and It has very poor battery life plus a very unique grounding issue where user can't place the phone on a sofa or a table and that included mount it in a car windscreen . Doing that and the typing on the screen is not responsive.

Also owned a z3 compact tablet which is identical to z3 which is also a flagship at that time .although Battery is 4000 mah and yet the life is very good.

That why I stay clear all the sony ultra as it is mid range now. (no water splash proof features)
quite right actually, especially when I noticed the XA1 range.

Many complaints about the battery life and mediatek processors used. I nearly wanted to get XA1+ but mediatek is a turnoff so I got XZ1C instead...

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a saying that if you want to get Sony Xperia phones, die die must save enough $$ for their flagships. Don't just scrimp and get their budget phones. :o

But of course, this is an old saying so it may not apply to the current midrange lineup.

In case anyone don't know, the current XA series isn't OEM by Sony but it's designed and manufactured by an ODM company.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a saying that if you want to get Sony Xperia phones, die die must save enough $$ for their flagships. Don't just scrimp and get their budget phones. :o

But of course, this is an old saying so it may not apply to the current midrange lineup.

In case anyone don't know, the current XA series isn't OEM by Sony but it's designed and manufactured by an ODM company.

Who said that, sounds ridiculous when many agreed that phones are getting way expensive over the years. :D

Anyway, wait a few months the price will surely drop.

Ultimo_Urien

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah after Z ultra they release T2 ultra then that C5 ultra running on mediatek, both can't match Z ultra's sheer power.

The current XA1 ultra which has lagi poor battery capacity, sucks.

Scooby-Doo

Master Member
Reaction score

my opinion is that if you don't get their mediatek models, they are relatively alright in general.

I remembered using xperia neo v with snapdragon s2 and it worked quite well even though it is $0 phone

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah after Z ultra they release T2 ultra then that C5 ultra running on mediatek, both can't match Z ultra's sheer power.

The current XA1 ultra which has lagi poor battery capacity, sucks.

If Sony is a card player, then he is the worst player ever. With all good cards on hand just can't play it right....

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Sony is a card player, then he is the worst player ever. With all good cards on hand just can't play it right....

It is convenient to point fingers to the past and comment on something.
Try looking into the future.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another day passed.
No news or rumours, but some scraps and litters.

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
sometimes i wonder how long more will I hang on to this brand

been supporting it since the days of walkman and discman

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
qmgLPQN.jpg

http://www.eprice.com.tw/mobile/talk/4551/5052423/1/

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Article say might be xz2

Sent from Henabi-ed Virus using GAGT

DemonReaver

Master Member
Reaction score
Rather sad that Sony is too slow in anticipating fan's needs, I was a regular Sony fan since SE time with the K700i till my last Xperia which was a Z3 compact, now my money is mainly spent on xiaomi phones.

Really hope they can launch something better this year to spark my interest and take my money again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.