Xperia SP

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am thinking of buying this phone in a week time but the touch sensitivity issue that chong brought up is rather worrying since my arc S now also like that, can anyone else verify this problem ?

Wait for more user to give their feedback on the sensitivity problem is any. I have no issues with my set so far with an anti glare screen protector.

Go to any telco with live set to test out if you are worried.

Don't buy first. The price may drop further abit. Not much choice of phone cases (silicone/leather etc) at the moment from the neighbourhood accessory shops (apart from Jimmy).

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nillkin frosted shield looks good as is.. And the case got cutout for light strip so if put screen down still can see the LED. Heh

boiboi86

Reaction score
Am thinking of buying this phone in a week time but the touch sensitivity issue that chong brought up is rather worrying since my arc S now also like that, can anyone else verify this problem ?

Been using the SP for the last 2 weeks.. no issue with touch sensitivity.. the original screen protector is still on..

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using the SP for the last 2 weeks.. no issue with touch sensitivity.. the original screen protector is still on..

Huh..theres a screen protector pasted on the screen already meh??

Last edited:

roxas93

Reaction score
Actually I went to a Singtel shop to test sp and the phone is not responsive and hang probably the demo set is cui one

wulu1_69

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I went to a Singtel shop to test sp and the phone is not responsive and hang probably the demo set is cui one

Have been using for a few days,and it's not as bad as you said. Yes this is not a perfect device,but is good enough for normal usage.

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its a mid range phone. Seriously, can't complain much at the price its going for. Comparing to the Z that I had (and sold off), the UI is pretty much the same. Didn't encounter much lag. So far after almost a week of usage, it hasn't hang yet.

I use the phone mainly for messaging, surfing, music and youtubing. Occasionally some gaming on the go (candy crush, sega tennis). The only problem I have is I have consumed quite alot of my bandwidth to date :s13:

The 8mp camera is sufficient by my standards for a phone. Heres a sample of the SP's taken with a macro lens attached. Minor enhancements done to the saturation. Normal mode, no sharpening or noise reduction. Under flourescent table lamp lighting.

8745859607_0a13503107.jpg

roxas93

Reaction score
Have been using for a few days,and it's not as bad as you said. Yes this is not a perfect device,but is good enough for normal usage.

Its a mid range phone. Seriously, can't complain much at the price its going for. Comparing to the Z that I had (and sold off), the UI is pretty much the same. Didn't encounter much lag. So far after almost a week of usage, it hasn't hang yet.

I use the phone mainly for messaging, surfing, music and youtubing. Occasionally some gaming on the go (candy crush, sega tennis). The only problem I have is I have consumed quite alot of my bandwidth to date :s13:

The 8mp camera is sufficient by my standards for a phone. Heres a sample of the SP's taken with a macro lens attached. Minor enhancements done to the saturation. Normal mode, no sharpening or noise reduction. Under flourescent table lamp lighting.

8745859607_0a13503107.jpg

Good to see that your phones are fine, I'm not trying to say the phone is bad but the demo set that they displayed should have been a better one. As this does not do the phone justice from its price point and hardware specs due to some lemon set being showcase.:)

boiboi86

Reaction score

Probably after being 'molested' day in and day out, it has therefore hanged as I dont think those testing the phone actually close the apps they use after playing around with the set..

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using a 32gb samsung micro sd card? Compatibility issues with sony phones? Seems to be one of the cheapest around among the established brands.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.