Xperia SP

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jimmy38

Reaction score
As forumers requested.
Ultra Thin and Clear Xperia SP screen protector. Dun reliease you have it pasted.
PhotoGrid_1368291235525_zpse81b540c.jpg

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to play it at Singtel.

Real nice phone for its price.
Certanly a better phone than my Xperia s.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the white one from Adix on 2nd May.

Apart from the screen, the battery life, responsiveness and sound is much better than my previous Xperia.

At first it wasn't really responsive, but after updating to latest version 257 it was much better.

Overall loving this beautiful phone.

Yup, just go to Download for PC - Sony Smartphones (Global UK English) download pc companion and update the lastest firmware. Make sure yr Xperia SP got at least 50% battery power to facilitate the updates!

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My tip is wait for the PC show at the end of the month, get Silicon Power. Lifetime warranty.
C4/6/10 is 23.5/25/30.50 last show for 32GB.

Convergent SP Silicon Power MicroSD, SDHC IT SHOW 2013 Price List Brochure Flyer Image

STAY AWAY FROM SANDISK. RUN ROAD IF YOU MUST. THEY ENGINEER THEIR SH*T down to the bare minimum. Somemore 5 years warranty only, and more ex.
Virtualape, just to FYI, my SP mSD died, went to RMA. Was always thinking the C10 32GB had some issues... 12mbps out of the box a bit slow.. esp when my old 16GB went at 17-20mbps.

RMA-ed it, came a new one and this is the speeds that the new C10 mSD did:

xGZ7Dhx.jpg

jTJAGYq.jpg

wWwaN1R.jpg

RQG1cPW.jpg

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Virtualape, just to FYI, my SP mSD died, went to RMA. Was always thinking the C10 32GB had some issues... 12mbps out of the box a bit slow.. esp when my old 16GB went at 17-20mbps.

RMA-ed it, came a new one and this is the speeds that the new C10 mSD did:

xGZ7Dhx.jpg

jTJAGYq.jpg

wWwaN1R.jpg

RQG1cPW.jpg

Thanks for the tip. Currently using an old sandisk 8gb class 4 on the phone. Working well so far. Silicone Power very competitive pricing

Last edited:

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Currently using an old sandisk 8gb class 4 on the phone. Working well so far. Silicone Power very competitive pricing
Whats the max the sandisk c4 can do? I got a no brand with me also 8GB and C4, does 11.7.

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well they technically passed the bare minimum of 4mbps. Yeesh.

Ic. Not really familiar with the speeds of sd cards. Does it mean a class 10 will write at at least 10 mb/s and read would probably be about 50 mb/s based on simple extrapolation?

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh btw, I am looking for a matte screen protector for the SP. Jimmy had no stock unfortunately. Any idea where else I can get it fixed? Thx heaps.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh btw, I am looking for a matte screen protector for the SP. Jimmy had no stock unfortunately. Any idea where else I can get it fixed? Thx heaps.

You can check with Jimmy later as his stock will coming later in the late afternoon or evening time. =:p

boiboi86

Reaction score
Do you own a set too? Any freezes so far on your set? I intend to purchase a set this week, and trying to find out about the wifi and freeze issues beforehand...

Testing out a set of SP for the last 2 weeks.. so good so far except once screen freeze.. buttons are working but not the screen, have to open the back cover and press the reset button.. notice the wifi connectivity is a little weak though

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ic. Not really familiar with the speeds of sd cards. Does it mean a class 10 will write at at least 10 mb/s and read would probably be about 50 mb/s based on simple extrapolation?
As said, class 10 is minimum read and write both 10. Thats the obligation lor...

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SP mSD only available during IT Show?
Outside the prices have but not so enticing... Popular roadshow last year had, was like $37.50 when the ITshow 2012 was $32. Elsewhere it was $39.50 at shopping malls..

So you get the idea.

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to register the phone for the online warranty but encountered problem with the serial number.

From the box, I entered the number that says "S/N: xxxxxxxx" but the system doesn't recognizes it.

Seems strange...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.