Xperia Z Ultra

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure whether to sell away ultra Z since I'm using T2 everyday now.

Other than the battery life, camera and better portability, ultra z performs better in every other situation, more screen estate, full hd, much faster cpu and bigger ram.The size might be an issue but not for me. Its the absolute max size that i can tolerate and it fits into my work pants just nice.

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T2 screen only 720 right.. got different compare to ultra 1080?

To be honest i cant really tell. Its exactly the lower resolution that makes the t2 a beast coupled with stamina mode for battery life. However while surfing, text appear more crisp.

edmund_gan

Reaction score
I have also joined the club.. Purchased a black set from Kasia mobile at $550.. Just that battery life is not that good

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received the xiaomi pistons today. can use them straight on z ultra without CTIA adapters. buttons fully compatible with z ultra.

Bnp4m4Z.jpg

edmund_gan

Reaction score
Haha good info.. I got the xiaomi piston earphone.. But put it at one corner. Will try it out later

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do the Z Ultras still come with free leather flip case in the box?
Those are from the old batches.
the case are very sub standard.

those newer box comes with a sticker stating additional 3months warranty...(15months)
No case, n the thick ad book

3rd party selling phone between 550-600.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have also joined the club.. Purchased a black set from Kasia mobile at $550.. Just that battery life is not that good
welcome to the club.
i had also bought 1mo xzu...(how much i love this phone...)
The batt was good til kitkat update.

Stamina mode on? My standby time is 52 hrs.
52hrs? That 2 days ++
i had stamina mode on...did not observed same perf

edmund_gan

Reaction score
Strange.. That means the one that I just bought last week is from the older batch?? Haha.. Although the supplied flip cover quality is not so good but it's practical , it's able to charge on the dk30 magnetic dock.. I am ok with it as it's free and I only pay $550 for everything.

And mine also have the sticker on the additional 3 months warranty ..

For those buying off contract , you can call the shops before buying on the flip cover... Then reserve and buy on the same day

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.