Xperia Z1 - One Sony

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah! The purple Z1 is reali beautiful!!! Waiting for reviews from u guys who got it :s12:

shahulvm

Reaction score
Last time for Xperia Z, the pricing was $890 (bought one then :()and then within 3 days it had come down to $800. And within 2-3 weeks, it came down to $790.. Now seeing none of the shops have put up the pricing, am sure the history would repeat itself..

So waiting for 3 days will help you to save $80+ :s8: i guess

sunnycrowe

Reaction score
Last time for Xperia Z, the pricing was $890 (bought one then :()and then within 3 days it had come down to $800. And within 2-3 weeks, it came down to $790.. Now seeing none of the shops have put up the pricing, am sure the history would repeat itself..

So waiting for 3 days will help you to save $80+ :s8: i guess

Now its 499 lor...

Zangetsu

Reaction score
sorry to ask a noob question,anybody mind explaining what is the noise u all saying in the camera?

shahulvm

Reaction score
sorry to ask a noob question,anybody mind explaining what is the noise u all saying in the camera?

When you zoom a photo, the image would look pixelated..

Highimgnoise.jpg

sky133

Reaction score
I'm thinking of trading in my HTC one for z1. Any idea where is the best place to buy the phone without contract?

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
actually i think MOST of the telcos have the sample set liao, no need to go to Sony Shops..

anyway finally I was able to play with this baby. Build is top notch, it's slightly longer than Sony Z because of the bezel. Compared to Note 2, it's significantly smaller but not as small as HTC one of course.

Just played abit with the camera. AF is miles faster than my Note 2. Almost no lag.

I think is can buy!!! Most likely going for Whiteas my note 2 is Black. Purple is nice if you can tahan the official colors of gays. :X

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i think MOST of the telcos have the sample set liao, no need to go to Sony Shops..

anyway finally I was able to play with this baby. Build is top notch, it's slightly longer than Sony Z because of the bezel. Compared to Note 2, it's significantly smaller but not as small as HTC one of course.

Just played abit with the camera. AF is miles faster than my Note 2. Almost no lag.

I think is can buy!!! Most likely going for Whiteas my note 2 is Black. Purple is nice if you can tahan the official colors of gays. :X

I would have chose white if the front is white as well. Most likely getting black now.

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
now i need those that purchased pls pls feedback on battery life. is it so sucky as per what gsmarena and hwz has tested?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.