Looking For Snooker Players

sepulchred

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I love playing snooker and am looking for players of any level to play with. My preferred venue is the new snooker/billiards hall at The Cathay, but I don't mind playing at anywhere else.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!

sepulchred

Reaction score
But the downside is space between tables is quite narrow, and background music is played way too loud.

mengster73

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I love playing snooker and am looking for players of any level to play with. My preferred venue is the new snooker/billiards hall at The Cathay, but I don't mind playing at anywhere else.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!

This thread is long ago but i still reply...u can pm as i am still love this sport very much and have not stop since young :)

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
This thread is long ago but i still reply...u can pm as i am still love this sport very much and have not stop since young :)

It has since been many years that I have not play a game of snooker or billards. I still like to play but I do not have any one to play with anymore as all my friends who played are married, have own life and busy or has other things to do.

It is difficult to find some body when I am about 40+ years already...:)

gohweiyang91

Reaction score
looking for pool kakis

Hi, I am looking for ppl to play pool with! prefably at north east area ( amk, kovan etc)! interested pls pm me!

nyrvana

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for ppl to play pool with! prefably at north east area ( amk, kovan etc)! interested pls pm me!

Hi, recently picked up Pool (hate it when I was younger, but now realized its actually a strategic + physical skill game).

I play at Toa Payoh Snookerzone

egnaro911

Reaction score
Snooker preferred.

I like Jockey Club..

I am just an beginner. :) Text me if wanna have leisure game 83996467

gabong

Reaction score
Any snooker places in the West to recommend?

Did not play in years and looking to get back at it.

tofushop193

Reaction score
i also don mind playing. i am low level player but i like this game very much. i play at snooker zone. cause the rates very power. morning 11 to 2 is only 15 dollars!!!.

but i play share table only ah. i don like to play loser punch

egnaro911

Reaction score
i also don mind playing. i am low level player but i like this game very much. i play at snooker zone. cause the rates very power. morning 11 to 2 is only 15 dollars!!!.

share punch oso fine.. SZ in tpy leh. i stay jurong

jjjason

Reaction score
It has since been many years that I have not play a game of snooker or billards. I still like to play but I do not have any one to play with anymore as all my friends who played are married, have own life and busy or has other things to do.

It is difficult to find some body when I am about 40+ years already...:)

Me too,haa.... I back to play last November only after more than 10yrs break . My colleague ask me to play and so start playing again .

Most of the times playing at Punggol . Anyone interested can text me at 96842986 .

jjjason

Reaction score

Hi bro , are you active at thesnookerforum too?

Btw, is the 15dollars for 3hrs apply to every day including weekend? Have not been snookerzone before but heard tables always full ,right ?

jjjason

Reaction score

Wow bro , you must be pro by now :eek:

Hopefully have a game with you one game so you can share your experience and help to spot my mistake :D

KevinLevrone

Reaction score
I play at punggol. Any body interested for snooker game can text me at 97314287. Searching for kakis also since all my friends married and rather do other "adult" things.

k0kster

Reaction score
hi all!

im still quite new to snooker. been playing for a year or 2. would love to learn from the other more experienced bros here. i also play at punggol most of the time. drop me a txt if u need someone to poke with :s13: 9233 3233

Darren

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.