ARA Logos Logistics Trust - f.k.a. Cache Logistics Trust *Official* (SGX: K2LU)

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
In the first place, there must b someone from ara who like the “proposed” merger if not it wouldnt even b “proposed” onto the table at all

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
December 2021 - Expected date of first Court hearing of the application to convene the Scheme Meeting
Early January 2022 - ESR-REIT EGM (AM Time)
Early January 2022 - ALOG EGM and Scheme Meeting (PM Time)

From the presentation slides on the merger.

CaptainTeo

Master Member
Reaction score
When is the voting and how to vote. Pls share. First time i play stocks so many years, i dun participate in the voting. But for this time round and the benefit of Ara futures, i have to step out and vote a no to save our money being dilute. ARA is doing well, why merge with a poor managment ESR?

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is the voting and how to vote. Pls share. First time i play stocks so many years, i dun participate in the voting. But for this time round and the benefit of Ara futures, i have to step out and vote a no to save our money being dilute. ARA is doing well, why merge with a poor managment ESR?
Wait for details of the EGM to be released. The proxy form will be sent to you. All you need to do is to fill in the form and send it back. I doubt a physical EGM will be held at this time of COVID.

If you don't like the proposed merger, you can always think about selling and using the proceed to invest in another REIT with better managers. You can actually sell your ALOG not and still get the 1.329c that will be paid out on 26 Nov.

limchooc

Reaction score
Same thinking as you. At first wanted to sell after XD but decided to keep the share to retain my voting right.

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who are ARA LOGOS unitholders, assuming the merger goes through, the choices are (1) keep all your holdings and get the cash and ESR units, (2) sell all now, but there is a 3rd option (3) keep some and sell some.

1.6765 new ESR-REIT units(3)per ALOG unit, issued at S$0.510 per unit(4)(“the “Consideration Units”)

The number of Consideration Units which each Unitholder will be entitled to pursuant to the Trust Scheme will be rounded down tothe nearest whole number, and fractional entitlements shall be disregarded in the calculation of the aggregate Consideration Units to be issued to any Unitholder pursuant to the Trust Scheme.

When ALOG units are converted to ESR REIT, everyone will end up with odd lots of ESR unless you have 3,400 units:

3,400 * 1.6765 = 5700.1 rounds down to 5700 units of ESR REIT

Multiples of 3,400 also work - 6,800, 10,200 etc.

:LOL:

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Option (1) and (3) are for those who have complete or some faith in ESR REIT managers respectively.

For those who have little or no faith, option (2) is the only option.

I am one of those. And have acted accordingly.

Good luck to those who have complete or some faith.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
can some one highlight when it is time for voting of merger?

Moo moo said we hve to tell them 1 week in adv if we r participating in AGM/EGM /Votings

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.