*Official* Forex Trading thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I know When you start to pick up those? I am just three month in trading, a lot of thing still not understand fully yet, is it good in your view to start learning all this now or in later stage?

You still need to know fibo if not how you see how much retracement it can go? Use KFC chicken wing bones? All these basic you need to pick up over time so anytime is a good time. You can use other methods as long as you are comfortable with it. Like I said my chart has many indications and harmonics is 1 of them. Most of the details like pattern, fibo and pitchfork are auto drawn no reason not to use. Dun forget the 78.6% 88.6% 112.8% and many other missing level from MT4. Also you can add the values so it shows 50% retracement for UJ is what level.

sulpice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I know When you start to pick up those? I am just three month in trading, a lot of thing still not understand fully yet, is it good in your view to start learning all this now or in later stage?

Bro, u trust my advice. Dont listen to all these online quacks. Lan lan spew some terms to make u scared. Trading is simple, bull market long, bear market short

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You still need to know fibo if not how you see how much retracement it can go? Use KFC chicken wing bones? All these basic you need to pick up over time so anytime is a good time. You can use other methods as long as you are comfortable with it. Like I said my chart has many indications and harmonics is 1 of them. Most of the details like pattern, fibo and pitchfork are auto drawn no reason not to use. Dun forget the 78.6% 88.6% 112.8% and many other missing level from MT4. Also you can add the values so it shows 50% retracement for UJ is what level.

Chim siah....I was thinking use ema ok Liao... :eek:

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can MA cross super lagging and buay zhun only

:s13:
Buay zhun cannot use alr lah...
U got think of
Combine lagging and leading indicator tgt...?
I think my problem is I haven really sit down wait for the trend to happen so I can apply my indicators

Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13:
Buay zhun cannot use alr lah...
U got think of
Combine lagging and leading indicator tgt...?
I think my problem is I haven really sit down wait for the trend to happen so I can apply my indicators

Impossible to know when is start of trend. By the time Channel is form and you see a trend you are 300 pips late and when you enter you hit retracement so 150 pips against you. That is how sulpice trade. Jin Sakti.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Impossible to know when is start of trend. By the time Channel is form and you see a trend you are 300 pips late and when you enter you hit retracement so 150 pips against you. That is how sulpice trade. Jin Sakti.

Wtf then what am I supposed to do

Can use leading indicator then ? Since Chanel form too late we get in before it may potentially form

Sounds like GG

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf then what am I supposed to do

Can use leading indicator then ? Since Chanel form too late we get in before it may potentially form

Sounds like GG

Two of the most well-known leading indicators are the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Stochastics Oscillator. Seems like you need even more training.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Two of the most well-known leading indicators are the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Stochastics Oscillator. Seems like you need even more training.

Ya this was what appeared when I googled it recently. I also read ichimoku is leading too.

Oh wait it's exactly what Google give u when u Google leading indicator forex lololol

Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya this was what appeared when I googled it recently. I also read ichimoku is leading too.

Oh wait it's exactly what Google give u when u Google leading indicator forex lololol

Ichimoku is on my mobile. Candlestick is invented by the Japanese so it makes perfect sense to use a system developed by them.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ichimoku is on my mobile. Candlestick is invented by the Japanese so it makes perfect sense to use a system developed by them.

But I find RSI tend to not be useful when the timeframe is short.
What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.