*Official* Frasers Centrepoint Limited Retail Bond

dslr

Reaction score
May I ask if the bond has reach the maturity date usually it will return the amount that you invested back to your account or will it extend the bond period?

First time investing bonds.

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
May I ask if the bond has reach the maturity date usually it will return the amount that you invested back to your account or will it extend the bond period?

First time investing bonds.

7 years later , the bond matures and your principal is returned to you automatically

leoch037

Reaction score
U trying to catch me is it?
SIA bond, no more riao already

Dont like this leh lol

no lah, sincere qns
i always "collect" all these retail bonds for my portfolio
too little bonds available in SG
wanna see which one i missed out

2ce2l21.jpg

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
no lah, sincere qns
i always "collect" all these retail bonds for my portfolio
too little bonds available in SG
wanna see which one i missed out

2ce2l21.jpg

I see hahaha, i just teasing u nia la

I think still have LTA bonds also got public tranche..

in the past many pref shares too that were very good
like hyflux and the local banks one

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned the redemption option? Maturity date is 7 years from now, but FCL can redeem in whole but not in part on certain dates starting in 2019. The redemption amounts payable will be higher in return.

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
they can redeem earlier, but they have to pay penalty

usually for property companies they like to do it this way, they prefer to tie the loan to the length of the asset holding period

for example if u wanna develop an office property in austrilia, you estimate that you need 5 years to construct, 2 years to stabilize the rents then sell the asset on the 8th year... maybe u will issue a 7 year bond

but in case they can sell the asset earlier.. especially at a good price, they wouldn't mind paying a small penalty and pay off the loan

same as you take bank loan when buying HDB, if u pay off the loan earlier.. got a fee

in short, the call option if exercise if usually good for bond holders

nats7798

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check upon the time of press.. My dBs bank account must have the money inside or can wait u til allocation day?

Thanks..

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can I check upon the time of press.. My dBs bank account must have the money inside or can wait u til allocation day?

Thanks..

Read the whole thread again.

Anyway, yes you must have the $$ inside your account to press.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.