Between June to Dec 2017, I sense big storm in global stocks….!!!

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big storms coming Liao....... I have been selling my non-REIT stocks including my US ones for some time liao..........get ready for more shocks and then chance to buy..!!

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
sorry lor... but a broken clock is more accurate than this type of threads.... at least a broken clock is right for 2 times a day... this kind of threads could be right for like once every 2 years? :D
These sort of threads reminds me of the broken clock :s13:

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Queuing at $6 for DBS kym?

I oredi made from $14 Liao....,,.,, now waiting for it to correct to same level....... But not for long term portfolio..... No one will call me broken clock liao.

Dyhalt

Reaction score
1. Every year got people predict stock market crash. No matter market crash or not, you should always have a warchest ready.

2. Even if market crash there are always winners and losers. Instead of trying to time the market, you should just invest in fundamentally strong companies.

3. Even if you did get the timing correct and have mostly cash in hand, there are only a very few that can buy right at market bottom. Chances are you'll buy way too early and stock sank another 40% after the initial 20% decline or simply never enter because of fear.

Final word, if you think stocks are in bubble, then invest those that are undervalued or unliked at present.

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Making big $$$$ in stocks is ALL about TIMING.... And TIMING...,.. HSI open liao but Tokyo is closed.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got another half a mil to dump in once crash... Waiting waiting waiting.. Hiaz.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
1. Every year got people predict stock market crash. No matter market crash or not, you should always have a warchest ready.

2. Even if market crash there are always winners and losers. Instead of trying to time the market, you should just invest in fundamentally strong companies.

3. Even if you did get the timing correct and have mostly cash in hand, there are only a very few that can buy right at market bottom. Chances are you'll buy way too early and stock sank another 40% after the initial 20% decline or simply never enter because of fear.

Final word, if you think stocks are in bubble, then invest those that are undervalued or unliked at present.

Looking to buy but waiting for next monday... :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.