Between June to Dec 2017, I sense big storm in global stocks….!!!

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
black black days for 1 to 2 months easily……………..so who has opened wallet liao…????:s13::s13::s13:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Every year got people predict stock market crash. No matter market crash or not, you should always have a warchest ready.

2. Even if market crash there are always winners and losers. Instead of trying to time the market, you should just invest in fundamentally strong companies.

3. Even if you did get the timing correct and have mostly cash in hand, there are only a very few that can buy right at market bottom. Chances are you'll buy way too early and stock sank another 40% after the initial 20% decline or simply never enter because of fear.

Final word, if you think stocks are in bubble, then invest those that are undervalued or unliked at present.

As long as cheap credit is still easily available the institution big boys will continue to pump money into the markets.

So I think the bull run dictated by US markets still have some steam to charge ahead. Minor corrections will happen from time to time which is normal but the longer trend is still up.

But the crash when it happens will be worse than 2008 GFC! US debt to GDP ratio is more than 100%. :s13:

https://tradingeconomics.com/singapore/government-debt-to-gdp
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp

Well done lah MIW haha! :D

Last edited:

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have not seen Uncle168 around means still ok.

Last edited:

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buying opportunities.

Scared don't buy. Buy don't be scared. :o

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, Trump cannot just be all NATO........ Japan rolled out patriots in the open liao. Only S Koreans r living like ostriches......

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the real show aka collapse is here, please alert everyone here, hor.

when edmwers in this thread FATT together……….that's fun………..i share whatever i think and can sense one………..happily HUAT together lor……...

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also prepare USD and YEN ( from money changers and also DBS for larger sums) ready to buy and buy liao.

IMG_1119.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.