CDL Hospitality Trusts *Official* (SGX: J85)

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
SCB vestors of cdlht, you must give instructions for the rights by 5pm later else you rugi. :look:

cinnie

Reaction score
SCB vestors of cdlht, you must give instructions for the rights by 5pm later else you rugi. :look:

I don't yet hold any shares through scb and am curious to know how rights payments work with a custodian bank. Do you top up your securities settlement account after giving instructions to purchase the rights or will you have to send a cashier's order?

Last edited:

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't yet hold any shares through scb and am curious to know how rights payments work with a custodian bank. Do you top up your securities settlement account after giving instructions to purchase the rights or will you have to send a cashier's order?

Must have cash in the account at time of giving instructions. Staff taking your instructions over the phone will check on the spot. Not sure if they can take your instructions if you don't have the cash in the account beforehand.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am currently overseas... i didnt see the letter.
is it 17th or 18th 5pm?

also can someone post their number here?
thanks.

Timetable

Last date and time for acceptance of the Rights Entitlements and payment for Rights Stapled Securities: : 24 July 2017 at 5.00 p.m. (9.30 p.m. for Electronic Applications through ATMs of Participating Banks)

Last date and time for application and payment for Excess Rights Stapled Securities: 24 July 2017 at 5.00 p.m. (9.30 p.m. for Electronic Applications through ATMs of Participating Banks)

Last date and time for acceptance of and payment by the
renouncees: 24 July 2017 at 5.00 p.m.

Expected date of the issuance of the Rights Stapled Securities: 2 August 2017

Expected date for crediting of Rights Stapled Securities : 2 August 2017

Expected date for commencement of trading of Rights Stapled Securities on the SGX-ST: 2 August from 9.00 a.m.

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Timetable

Last date and time for acceptance of the Rights Entitlements and payment for Rights Stapled Securities: : 24 July 2017 at 5.00 p.m. (9.30 p.m. for Electronic Applications through ATMs of Participating Banks)

Last date and time for application and payment for Excess Rights Stapled Securities: 24 July 2017 at 5.00 p.m. (9.30 p.m. for Electronic Applications through ATMs of Participating Banks)

Expected date for commencement of trading of Rights Stapled Securities on the SGX-ST: 2 August from 9.00 a.m.

i am sorry, wasnt clear enough.
mine is under SCB..
so i think the timetable is much tighter

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when will we know how many excess shares we are getting?

Usually, the day before the Rights Units starts trading. In this case, should be 1 Aug by checking your bank account.

Or you can log in your CDP account on 2nd Aug morning to find out.

Or wait a day or two for the CDP to send you the letter.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Timetable

Does this mean we will get the refund if we are not fully allocated the excess rights on 1 Aug?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.