ComfortDelgro *Official* (SGX:C52)

superman2006

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, long term view, I do not know what happened in the quoted period(2000-2001) above... Anyone can shed some light? The price dropped is really huge.

Have to ask those FA expert........My ideas is during that periods (2000-2001) that is a huge gap down. And the remaining unfilled sell orders was filled in between (2005 - 2010). So, guess that there no more selling pressure on $3 level.

If $3 mark is break? Next target level is $4.

May goes up (60%)

eaton1977

Reaction score
Have to ask those FA expert........My ideas is during that periods (2000-2001) that is a huge gap down. And the remaining unfilled sell orders was filled in between (2005 - 2010). So, guess that there no more selling pressure on $3 level.

If $3 mark is break? Next target level is $4.

May goes up (60%)
Good if 4. My mum still holding 10 lots brought during ipo

dominion23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
p/e at 23... too high for my liking... especially when there will be great uncertainty after LTA nationalise the transport infrastructure next year...

Not sure why tpt coys all overpriced now; knee jerk to oil prices?

for_friend

Reaction score
OK breach 3.. where do we go from here.. technical's are so over bought.... PE is so high now... closing to Raffles Medical...

Even the higher oil price never dampen the interest ... what is happening...

Last edited:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Power...Chiong above 3 now...

I feel it is overvalued now...

Might not chiong so much when financial results reported...

mrwonderful

Reaction score
It's a traders stock, too volatile for long term investing already. It moves at least 2% everyday now. It's sentiment is also affected by SBS stock price.

It's well managed though, and has turned in good results consistently. Dividend is decent too? But way too exp for me now. Wait for May can get cheap stuff.

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too many people on the cruise ship.. now high speed brakes applied due to higher oil price

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Me thinks will continue to drop...Earlier on keep on rise too much, too fast

makeupconnect

Reaction score
totally agree that this has become a trader's stock-- very volatile. One day up 2-3%, next day down. Makes me feel like there's a shark lurking. After a lot of little fish thinks that it will keep going up, get lured in... then the shark will eat all up!

I love this stock for its good management and consistent results. just find it overvalued now.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Key support is at around $2.7. Not $2.8, that areas does not consider as support. Refer to the chart below.

z

Didn't mentioned key support, it's just the next immediate support which would break the series of up cycle for the past 1 month if it falls below.
I would think Key support is $2.5 where it has rebounded off in the past 3 month no?
Any advise is welcomed.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ok, for the $2.80 to me also does not even consider immediate supports. Reasons is not much of sideways, not even few candles or reds. That area sure break (75%) Thanks just my opinions. :)

Yup, weak support... the volatile nature of this counter suggest most prices are weak at holding up or down.

for_friend

Reaction score
CIMB have target price of 3.42 !!

ComfortDelGro price target raised 10% to $3.42 by CIMB
Date: 03/02/2015

Source : CIMB
Stock : ComfortDelGro Price Target : 3.42 | Price Call : BUY
Last Price : 2.92 | Upside/Downside : +0.50 (17.12%)

Back

SINGAPORE (Feb 3): CIMB has raised its price target for ComfortDelGro Corp to $3.42 from $3.11 after increasing its earnings per shares estimates by 10% for FY2015 and 18% for FY2016 to reflect lower energy costs and smaller losses at the public transport operator's Downtown rail line (DTL).

DTL has been loss-making since it started operation in December 2013.

With the second phase of the rail line slated to begin operation in 1Q2016, ComfortDelGro should break even, according to CIMB analysts Roy Chen and William Tng.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.