macguire

Master Member
Reaction score
any comments?

1253zav.jpg

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think some of the recent run up can be explained from their announcement that they are divesting its logistics facilities. Details here .

Kim Eng estimated a one-off gain of around 100-120 million if the plan goes through. It has a $1.15 target on the stock and recommends a buy.

My view is that CWT has a substainable business model with a good management team in place. It is gradually making a headway into China which may be an impetus for future growth. I also like their cold hub facility just because its a niche area and not many logistics player are in, unlike other area of the logistics industry.

I remained bullish on the prospects of this stock. Vested.

macguire

Master Member
Reaction score
CWT up by 7.7%, close at .84 was tempted to sell at the high of .865 but i believe it will do better in the new year.

hopefully it will divest 2 of its ppty, and dividend awaits!

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure what CWT is trying to do with this one. I doubt anyone outside of the industry have heard of the company. Still at 7 million, its hard to tell if they have overpaid for the stake since no revenue figures is available. So the jury is out on this one. 7 million is not a big sum so its practically negligible either way.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
S$7mio negligible?
Paul, you gotta be kidding me.
For a company of CWT's size, that S$7mio is enuff to plunder the cashflow and increase gearing (if they're going to borrow).

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bouhgt 4 lots... i dun believe in "buy low sell high"

the trend looks positive...

If you are buying for long term, it should be a good stock. I've been holding this for 2 yrs or more now. I'm happy to hold it long term.

Krug

Master Member
Reaction score
Long term wise, I believe security is a good investment. The world is sadly, becoming an increasingly dangerous place. But as Paul says, hard to say whether they've overpaid.

macguire

Master Member
Reaction score
since my last post, CWT has rise to 0.975 as of current! :s12:
resistance level at 0.97... and they annoucing speical div of 0.15!

:D

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since my last post, CWT has rise to 0.975 as of current! :s12:
resistance level at 0.97... and they annoucing speical div of 0.15!

:D

Where did you get the info they are paying special dividend of $0.15? I dun see any announcement made on the paying of special dividend. So is it speculation on your part following their divestment of Cold Hub and Commodity Hub?

MikeL09

Reaction score
CWT, anybody?

At the current bidding price 0f 94 cts, I am beginning to seriously eye this counter. I think it is quite diversified and has pretty good fundamentals. Seems like a good price to enter since it has come down quite a bit from its recent high.
Any comments from the floor?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.