DBS Vicker Trading account & DBS Treasures

ravenintiate

Reaction score
sian man, now those dbsv account open before 15th jan still cant link to cash upfront account. all the old timer users like me jin sian

AhJohn

Reaction score
Hi a noobie here but can someone help me as I’ve a few question regarding stocks
1) if I buy some share from HKEX through dbs vickers will I be able to attend the company’s AGM and will I be able to request a share certificate

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have quite a sizable holding in CDP. make sense and any incentives to move to DBST? Alr a client

Once under DBST's custody, if you want to transfer out the charges are high (I think it is $120+GST per counter) and for selling odd lots.

The 0.012% is only until 31 Mar but very likely will extend further. The $5 rebates are better than nothing.

But you have to decide!

sane_geek

Reaction score
transferring from SCB to DBST

Anyone tried transferring SG stocks from SCB to DBST? What's the procedure and the fee like?

stamploversg

Reaction score
Hi all

could anyone advise if DBS Vickers is the best trading account now in market for Singapore stocks? Am tempted by its free 3 trades promo now.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi all

could anyone advise if DBS Vickers is the best trading account now in market for Singapore stocks? Am tempted by its free 3 trades promo now.

other than the sometimes breakdown, i am generally happy, received a number of rebates from them for trading :o

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now tried to buy using cash upfront.
Why when clicking dbsv link in dbs Ibanking, sometimes will be auto logged out of Ibanking. Even if successfully enter dbsv, may also log out when checking balance, placing order, checking orders.
Unstable platform :(

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to co firewall?

Just now tried to buy using cash upfront.
Why when clicking dbsv link in dbs Ibanking, sometimes will be auto logged out of Ibanking. Even if successfully enter dbsv, may also log out when checking balance, placing order, checking orders.
Unstable platform :(

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got this email, Wonder how true is it...there are some link asking me to click to accept this offer, dare not to click at this moment

I'd like to invite you to join DBS Treasures, a wealth management platform that provides financial expertise and digital capabilities for investors like yourself.

Get first-hand experience with our online wealth management tool, DBS iWealth where you can track your portfolio and make investment decisions with research insights customised to your holdings. As a new Treasures client, you'll also enjoy 0% brokerage charge on the first 3 shares trades as well as preferential rates for unit trust and FX on DBS iWealth.

What you can do on DBS iWealth
1. Online Shares Trading
2. Online Unit Trust Investment
3. Online Foreign Currency Exchange

This is usually only available to clients with minimum S$350,000 in assets under management ("AUM"), and we would like to offer you access without the AUM requirement. To continue enjoying an annual waiver of the AUM requirement, simply make one trade online (shares or unit trust) within the year.

Sign up with a simple click via DBS iBanking to take advantage of this invitation. I look forward to welcoming you at DBS Treasures.

Yours sincerely,

Business Director, DBS Treasures Singapore
Consumer Banking Group
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message and any attachments transmitted with it contain confidential information and are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete them and notify us immediately. You should not copy, use or disclose their content to any other person.

This email is for general circulation only and does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. Please talk to us regarding the suitability of investment products described in this email before making an investment.

Last edited:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got this email, Wonder how true is it...there are some link asking me to click to accept this offer, dare not to click at this moment

Check the source e-mail, or even call them up to see whether they are really having such a promotion ?

Maybe they somehow actually know that you are actually a high net worth person or close to it

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Check the source e-mail, or even call them up to see whether they are really having such a promotion ?

Maybe they somehow actually know that you are actually a high net worth person or close to it

Actually $200,000 can also join treasure le

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually $200,000 can also join treasure le

already called DBS, they will get back to me next week, I am poor uncle dont even have 200k :vijayadmin::s11:

Last edited:

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible phishing email wor
My dad last time received snail mail letter
You were right not to click the link

already called DBS, they will get back to me next week, I am poor uncle dont even have 200k :vijayadmin::s11:

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'd like to invite you to join DBS Treasures, a wealth management platform that provides financial expertise and digital capabilities for investors like yourself.

Get first-hand experience with our online wealth management tool, DBS iWealth where you can track your portfolio and make investment decisions with research insights customised to your holdings. As a new Treasures client, you'll also enjoy 0% brokerage charge on the first 3 shares trades as well as preferential rates for unit trust and FX on DBS iWealth.

What you can do on DBS iWealth
1. Online Shares Trading
2. Online Unit Trust Investment
3. Online Foreign Currency Exchange

This is usually only available to clients with minimum S$350,000 in assets under management ("AUM"), and we would like to offer you access without the AUM requirement. To continue enjoying an annual waiver of the AUM requirement, simply make one trade online (shares or unit trust) within the year.

Sign up with a simple click via DBS iBanking to take advantage of this invitation. I look forward to welcoming you at DBS Treasures.

Yours sincerely,

Business Director, DBS Treasures Singapore
Consumer Banking Group
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message and any attachments transmitted with it contain confidential information and are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete them and notify us immediately. You should not copy, use or disclose their content to any other person.

This email is for general circulation only and does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. Please talk to us regarding the suitability of investment products described in this email before making an investment.

You can upgrade via ibanking directly if you don want click in the link

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much to join DBS Treasures? I got a 800k outstanding for my DBS mortgage loan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.