Dividend Payout Dates for Singapore Counters

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NAH, juz to warn fellow posters here
in case they do biz with someone who doesnt even know where to get dates lol

let em decide for themselves lor...
if a finance person who dunno even where and how to find a date for dividend and looking to sell dividend products.

no win or no lose wat...
hwz are indeed harder to pls

You're a troll then, since I am not soliciting business at all.

Pleasing HardwareZone members like yourself is not my goal. :)

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All-in-one looks to me like a summary of the corporate action and announcement plus other corporate details and price chart.

Maybe my eyesight is failing me but I still do not see dividends with no book closure date. eg. starhub announced 5c final dividend but you dun see it in the all-in-one page.

What am I missing?? :s11:

You are not missing anything. Starhub announced its result and proposed 5c dividend on 2 Feb but book closure has not been announced/determined. Hence you cant find it in corporate action or all in one info.

The earliest info to dividend is read the latest announcement of result.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are not missing anything. Starhub announced its result and proposed 5c dividend on 2 Feb but book closure has not been announced/determined. Hence you cant find it in corporate action or all in one info.

The earliest info to dividend is read the latest announcement of result.

Which is what I said in the first place until you mentioned that dividend announced without book closure date can be found in the all-in-one page. :s22:

oshkos

Reaction score
Any recommended apps or web links to view cd or xd dividends of Singapore shares?

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After seeing all these comments, I really believe in the old saying that "nobody cares about your money more than you". :D

Tats why I handle my own money now. No more financial planners, no more financial advisor, no more insurance agents etc. I only trust myself.
Well, it has always been the case that no one cares about your money more than you do. I'll be surprised that the salesman do not even know about their products but I guess I'll just give the benefit of the doubt in this case.
VERY VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but do you have a more specific web link? I went to sgx and still don't see a compiled dividend cd xd list

sgx website cannot use short cut to access. you browse around you can see all the cd and xd beside the stock name

lala12345

Reaction score
I tried google finance before.
google finance's data is RUBBISH
dont believe go and self calculate with the actual annual report. They pluck numbers out of thin air :s13:

Yup. quite a lot are wrong figures. try the other one then :) thats the best I could find

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.