Frasers CT

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Frasers Centrepoint Trust will be announcing to the Singapore Exchange its results for the fourth quarter and the financial year ended 30 September 2010 on 26 October 2010, before the start of trading on that day.

FY2010 Q4 Results on 26 Oct

MikeL09

Reaction score
FY2010 Q4 Results on 26 Oct

Judging from the past, FCOT's results should also be announced at the same meeting. Today, 38,750 million of FCOT shares had changed hands as of now! Something good should be in the pipeline!:s12:

MikeL09

Reaction score
Don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong, they pay dividend twice yearly. Just dished out dividend in May. How can everyday dividend?:D

Correction! It's 22 Oct, Fri! This time, it has an independent date from its sibling.:D

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Correction! It's 22 Oct, Fri! This time, it has an independent date from its sibling.:D

Different dates.
FCOT might report YoY increase... Maybe +10%?
The news in the middle of the year already stated that grade A office rental were increasing previously, so I think FCOT would benefit from the increase.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Judging from the past, FCOT's results should also be announced at the same meeting. Today, 38,750 million of FCOT shares had changed hands as of now! Something good should be in the pipeline!:s12:

Kinda OT a bit but its a given that FCOT's full year result would be stellar. Even in its 3Q result, it reported a 39% y-o-y increase in unitholder's distributable income. Plus we gonna get a full HY earnings contribution from Alexandra Technopark. Of cos the CPPU is going to continue to be a drag but hopefully it would be less of a drag this time.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Financial Results for FY2010Q4 are out
Results here

DPU: $0.0216 (9% increase YoY)
Record Date: 01/11/2010

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Annual Report FY2010
For those who did not receive the hardcopy, softcopy is here

Note aside...
I hope they can acquire the Centrepoint into the portfolio.
Anyone been to Bedok Point before?

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Announcement of FY2010/2011 Q2 Results

Frasers Centrepoint Asset Management Ltd, as manager of Frasers Centrepoint Trust ("FCT") will be announcing the results of FCT for the second quarter from 1 January to 31 March 2011, before the start of trading on 21 April 2011.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Financial Results FY2010/11 Q2

Financial Report: Here
Press Release: Here
Presentation Slides: Here

YoY Net Profit
: (1%) Causeway Point Refurbishment, 7% (w/o Refurbishment)
YoY DPU: 0% Causeway Point Refurbishment, 4% (w/o Refurbishment)
Distribution: 2.07 cents

FY2011 Outlook

Acquisition Pipeline: Bedok Point
Target Acquisition: CY2011

Comments?
Anyone visited the refurbished Causeway Point yet?

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note aside...
I hope they can acquire the Centrepoint into the portfolio.
Anyone been to Bedok Point before?

This is my biggest bugbear with FCT. Dun get me wrong, I luv what the managers is doing with their enhancement works on CW and NP. But they have been talking about Centerpoint since they listed.

I'm calling their bluffs and say that F&N will probably never inject Centerpoint into the trust. If F&N is serious about injecting Centerpoint, I want to see a solid acquisitions timeline with financial plan in place.

Every reporting season, they dangle Centerpoint as a possible acquisition target and then go ahead and acquire Yee Tee Point, and planning Bedok Point and now I see Changi City Point.

Maybe this year I should go and attend the AGM and grill their REIT manager. :)

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is my biggest bugbear with FCT. Dun get me wrong, I luv what the managers is doing with their enhancement works on CW and NP. But they have been talking about Centerpoint since they listed.

I'm calling their bluffs and say that F&N will probably never inject Centerpoint into the trust. If F&N is serious about injecting Centerpoint, I want to see a solid acquisitions timeline with financial plan in place.

Every reporting season, they dangle Centerpoint as a possible acquisition target and then go ahead and acquire Yee Tee Point, and planning Bedok Point and now I see Changi City Point.

Maybe this year I should go and attend the AGM and grill their REIT manager. :)

Fwah... Something has gotten Paul very very worked up wor... =:p
Please attend! I sarpork chiu!! :o

I suspected this long ago... How can Frasers Centrepoint Trust not have The Centrepoint inside their portfolio? lol :s13:
The moment I saw this, I knew F&N was not going to release the property into FCT's portfolio liaoz...
I'm just hoping additional properties will go into FCT.
I think Bedok Point or Compass Point (if that is even possible) will make a nice addition to the portfolio.

My 2.14 cents...

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well that because Frasers Centerpoint is the properties arm of F&N. So when they injected NP, CW and AW in the trust, they called it Frasers Centerpoint Trust.

Discounting The Centerpoint and those mentioned in the report, Frasers Centerpoint still have plenty of other retail assets to inject into FCT: Compass Point, Valley Point, Robertson Walk

So the likely acquisiton trail is Bedok Pt --> Changi City Point --> Valley Point --> Robertson Walk --> Compass Point --> The Centerpoint

What the above based on?? Nothing but the preceived notion that lousier asset (relatively speaking of cos) will be inject into the trust first. :D

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when centerpoint is to be injected, FCT will most likely need to raise equity and debt. because the acquisition going to be damn expensive!

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ctrpt unlikely to go into FCT anytime soon. Or may not at all
Ctrpt is very debt-laden itself. You see they retrofit Ctrpt so frequently like change underwear itself.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well that because Frasers Centerpoint is the properties arm of F&N. So when they injected NP, CW and AW in the trust, they called it Frasers Centerpoint Trust.

Discounting The Centerpoint and those mentioned in the report, Frasers Centerpoint still have plenty of other retail assets to inject into FCT: Compass Point, Valley Point, Robertson Walk

So the likely acquisiton trail is Bedok Pt --> Changi City Point --> Valley Point --> Robertson Walk --> Compass Point --> The Centerpoint

What the above based on?? Nothing but the preceived notion that lousier asset (relatively speaking of cos) will be inject into the trust first. :D

If they are going to inject in that order, I will go against Changi City Point & Valley Point. I'm fine with the other 3 properties.
Still, I like to understand from the Mgmt as well how come Bedok Point takes precedence before the rest since it has just debut not too long ago.

My 2.14 cents...

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loaded 2 lots of FCT last week. ;)

Right now, I own tiny stakes in more than 20 shopping malls in Singapore. Lol :D:s13:

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Financial Results FY2010/11 Q3

Financial Report: Here
Press Release: Here
Presentation Slides: Here

YoY Net Profit
: (13%) Causeway Point Refurbishment
YoY DPU: (6%)

Distribution: $0.0195

Comments?
Disappointed that they use CWP as excuse for the dip. The gap is too wide even without CWP refurbishment. :(

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think long term. Bedok Point will be coming in soon. Maybe even Changi City Point.

When CWP refurbishment is completed, the rental will increase too.

2012 will be a boomz year for FCT.

Similar to CMT. When JCube opens next year.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.