Glencore HKG:0805

teckgamer

Reaction score
I remember when the interviewer at Trafigura asks me about my views on Glencore...

teckgamer

Reaction score
haha, previously where were u?

I was a fresh grad nia :s13::s13:
fresh out of the school.... Like 3 years ago. I remember on the essay writing about fracking, oil price and gold is about to go haywire and one of the ladies interviewing me was laughing :s13::s13:
But ended up join another industry, less lucrative thinking maybe it would make a difference in the world, making it more sustainable, greener etc, but heck it's all about polishing the company's book and getting bought by a bigger, badder venture capitalist. Maybe should have gone there...

maxinger

Reaction score
Hi guys, Glencore price is at all time low. Good to buy?

the chart is actually very easy to analyse. don't need any complex calculations. in fact a simple ruler should suffice in analysing trend.

u have to understand its trend first.
probability of it going up is rather small.

Jajoba123

Reaction score
the chart is actually very easy to analyse. don't need any complex calculations. in fact a simple ruler should suffice in analysing trend.

u have to understand its trend first.
probability of it going up is rather small.

rather bearish on energy stocks. just monitor closely and see when is a good time to buy. but i think will just skip this one at the moment.

lolita_5

Banned
Reaction score
glencore's soft commodities division made a killing last year, prospects look good for it

vogriphach

Reaction score
This stock got delisted recently due to thin trading in the HK Stock Exchange. Stockholders will now get paper certs of the UK listed Glencore share.

Didn't get any prior notice from my broker and only found out about the delisting after it happened.

Does anyone know of a broker in Singapore that accepts physical certs of UK shares? I tried Stanchart and DBS Vickers but they don't accept.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.