Global Logistic Properties Ltd *Official* (SGX: MC0)

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Btw, time to redump all this m0ney into another counter ar, hint: crane

Rast year, I redumped my ARA money into CWT, after CWT money come I redumped all of it into GLP, so nao going to redump into the crane company riao. Money grow money. Everybuttie HUAT :o

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Rast year, I redumped my ARA money into CWT, after CWT money come I redumped all of it into GLP, so nao going to redump into the crane company riao. Money grow money. Everybuttie HUAT :o

Tat Hong u mean? Lol

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tiagong tio buy out at 50cents...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, I'm abit amazed you don't understand what is happening even until the last day.:zotto:

SCB won't makan, $3.37 is last trading price when it last traded. It's not what you would received.
You would received the full $3.38/share, not a cent more, not a cent less. There is no fees invovled.
If they makan, kindly complain to SGX/MAS.

my bad....i just checked...$3.38 per share credited back to my account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.