HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOCBC Trading Platform

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #46
Supremacy Member

On iocbc app, how do I remove a counter from my portfolio that has been delisted?
Bumblebee Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 09:37 AM   #47

You bought and sold and bought again, back to back right? If so, it's a bug in the system I get that often Also. You can just edit it manually.

But all the profit and cost in the settlement slip are correct just a small bug in platform Tommy factor in contra. That's how I see it.
No. All slots are buy in once, never sell any or buy some more. That's why I don't understand.
homedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #48
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Is current portfolio. For example my Fraser Cpt Tr (J69U) bought months back. In prev average price is 1.96 but today average price is 2.026. Wonder why the average price is difference.
Hi homedriver,

We would certainly like to help you out on your queries.

In order for us to do so, could you drop us a PM with your contact number so that we may check on the issue and call to assist?

Thank you.

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 06:51 PM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

Inclusive of commission

I think ur trade size is small? Thats why avg price in portfolio shows a huge bump on ur buy price
winorlose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #50

On iocbc app, how do I remove a counter from my portfolio that has been delisted?
Hi Bumblebee Man,

Could you PM us your contact number so that our customer service executives may call to advise further?

Thank you.

Old 27-04-2017, 03:20 PM   #51

Hi orrb86,

Thank you for your patience. We are targeting to launch the stop loss function for SGX orders by end June.

^DG
Thanks for your update
orrb86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 06:19 PM   #52

OCBC Bank, got a question. I purchased Raffles Medical Group 'R01' before its 2016 split, and after split it's now SGX coded as 'BSL'.

However, my portfolio still shows the counter as 'R01', and there's been no update to the price information since the split, as the system is not translating it to 'BSL'.

What should I do about this? I can't even trade the counter since the system is not translating the pre-split counter to the post-split counter.
Surrealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:08 PM   #53

OCBC Bank, got a question. I purchased Raffles Medical Group 'R01' before its 2016 split, and after split it's now SGX coded as 'BSL'.

However, my portfolio still shows the counter as 'R01', and there's been no update to the price information since the split, as the system is not translating it to 'BSL'.

What should I do about this? I can't even trade the counter since the system is not translating the pre-split counter to the post-split counter.
Hi Surrealz,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your portfolio does not automatically adjust for changes in shareholdings arising from Corporate Actions such as bonus or rights issues, shares consolidation or splits, delisting or revocation of CPF trades and Initial Public Offering (IPO). To manually adjust your portfolio, you may delete Raffles Medical Group with counter code R01 and add the shares with counter code BSL. To ensure you add the accurate share quantity, please refer to your latest CDP statement.

You can continue to transact this counter notwithstanding that your portfolio is not updated with the stock split. You can search for the counter in the Speed Trade tab or Market Info tab using the search function on the top right hand corner of the page. If you are selling the shares, please check the quantity in your latest CDP statement to prevent any shortselling. For further assistance, you may call our hotline 1800 3388688 or email cs@ocbcsec.com.

^WX

Old 02-05-2017, 03:46 PM   #54

Inclusive of commission

I think ur trade size is small? Thats why avg price in portfolio shows a huge bump on ur buy price
Qty is 5000 and all bought in same day.
homedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:33 AM   #55

Hi Surrealz,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your portfolio does not automatically adjust for changes in shareholdings arising from Corporate Actions such as bonus or rights issues, shares consolidation or splits, delisting or revocation of CPF trades and Initial Public Offering (IPO). To manually adjust your portfolio, you may delete Raffles Medical Group with counter code R01 and add the shares with counter code BSL. To ensure you add the accurate share quantity, please refer to your latest CDP statement.

You can continue to transact this counter notwithstanding that your portfolio is not updated with the stock split. You can search for the counter in the Speed Trade tab or Market Info tab using the search function on the top right hand corner of the page. If you are selling the shares, please check the quantity in your latest CDP statement to prevent any shortselling. For further assistance, you may call our hotline 1800 3388688 or email cs@ocbcsec.com.

^WX
How exactly do I add the BSL counter? I don't see any options on the portfolio page. Would appreciate more clarity in your instructions, thank you!
Surrealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #56

Anyone facing issue logging in to iOcbc? I can't get any OTP to login at all.
orrb86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:40 AM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone facing issue logging in to iOcbc? I can't get any OTP to login at all.
nope. i'm in.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #58
High Supremacy Member

Hi ocbc may I know what is gross brokerage charge ? As stated in the promk

Sadisticnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 05:58 PM   #59

Hi ocbc may I know what is gross brokerage charge ? As stated in the promk

Hi Sadisticnoob,

Could you drop us a PM with your contact details?

Thank you.

^DG

Old 28-06-2017, 06:44 AM   #60

Arrow iOCBC stop loss feature

Hi OCBC Bank,

Any updates on the Stop Loss feature as it's coming to the end of June?

Also, it'll be great if you could share with some screenshots on where the feature is located and how it can be used.

Thank you in advance!
juzmela is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.