ISOteam *Official*

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U sold your stock? Hmm

I thought you being the thread starter will signify commitments of some sorts :s13:

Was just practising my stock-picking skills and also this was recommended to me by my mentor.....

But in the end, got bigger fishes to fry due to the market correction in Jan & Feb...:D

lbs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see.
I am interested in this stock. Just wondering where the growth is going to come from (locally, or Myanmar)?
Was wondering if Nippon paint be able to help this company expand

Still in the preliminary research for this stock but the iPad is slowing me down. Sigh

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see.
I am interested in this stock. Just wondering where the growth is going to come from (locally, or Myanmar)?
Was wondering if Nippon paint be able to help this company expand

Still in the preliminary research for this stock but the iPad is slowing me down. Sigh

Contracts from govt agencies in Singapore are still its bread and butter for now.....they have a solid track record on public upgrading works

Big growth potential is going to come from Myanmar.....they oredi won some contracts over there but I am not sure on the profit margins over there due to the Myanmar currency.....

Branching into landscaping and interior design

lbs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contracts from govt agencies in Singapore are still its bread and butter for now.....they have a solid track record on public upgrading works

Big growth potential is going to come from Myanmar.....they oredi won some contracts over there but I am not sure on the profit margins over there due to the Myanmar currency.....

Branching into landscaping and interior design

Yea. I see some really eye popping revenue growth over the years but it is slowing down.
They did quite a few small acquisitions here and there but I doubt these will make significant impact.

Think the Nippon Paint association is critical.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was just practising my stock-picking skills and also this was recommended to me by my mentor.....

But in the end, got bigger fishes to fry due to the market correction in Jan & Feb...:D

recommend your mentor pls

lbs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone has a printed Annual Report for this company? Please pm me lol

sulphurboy88

Reaction score
UOB initiates a BUY with target price of $0.53

Contract Wins Galore. BUY for 39.4% Upside.

The largest contractor of maintenance and addition works for public housing, ISOTeam has been delivering impressive profit CAGR growth of 40% since its IPO.

We believe: a) its traditional portfolio&rsquo s strong order win momentum would continue, b) its first overseas contract win is imminent, and c) renewables/green energy contract wins will keep flowing in. We expect exciting profit growth of > 17% and ROE of > 18% for FY16-18, as well as net cash of S$36m (33.3% of market cap), to fuel a potential dividend increase and/or more share buyback. Re-initiate coverage with BUY and DCF-derived target price of S$0.53.

uncle168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"The Group's general and administrative expenses increased by $2.6 million or 27.5% from $9.5 million in FY2015 to $12.1 million in FY2016. The increase was mainly attributable to (i) increase in staff costs of $1.7 million"

the rising labour cost has eaten into its profit

soon its profit will decline and start to lose money as singapore tax revenue decline its budget to repaint hdb flats will also decline

Reaction score
Lol.. i like the FA n the management team since they see the need to diversify and move away reliance on local businesses.. tapping into Myanmar, Malaysia n Indonesia markets.. its the kind of presentation slides that really give u the confidence that they know what they are doing.. :)

uncle168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its difficult for local sme to break out into other countries

why would the other countries let u make money on their turf?

u look at the history of overseas joint venture of local smes

most have failed as there is lack of control and conflict of interest

like in china foreign enterprise find it impossible to penetrate the market as local enterprises are protected

that is why i find best world results unbelievable

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its difficult for local sme to break out into other countries

why would the other countries let u make money on their turf?

u look at the history of overseas joint venture of local smes

most have failed as there is lack of control and conflict of interest

like in china foreign enterprise find it impossible to penetrate the market as local enterprises are protected

that is why i find best world results unbelievable

不知道你说什么狗屁啊

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.