Keppel Corporation *Official* (SGX: BN4)

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No such thing as main reason because the oil prices are alrdy 50% and more down from its peak.

Now is all sentiment. ;)

Erm, the sentiment came from the oil drop leh... Don't believe, you see what happens when oil rebounce to $50

putumayam

Reaction score
Erm, the sentiment came from the oil drop leh... Don't believe, you see what happens when oil rebounce to $50

We r on different wavelengths obviously.
;) like i said oil has alrdy dropped 50%. Any large upside or downside due to oil fluctuations are limited because we r alrdy the short to midterm range.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u have holdings.. Just do open short.. Buy back later at cheaper price.. For eg if. I hold kep corp 8.34.. I just sell on open 8.3 and buy back later at 8.19.. I will earn the difference (bring my cost down).

BUT if sell at 8.3 and goes back up to 8.4.. Den you sway lo

Treat as cut lost liao

i do most of them when i got holding
earn some meals :)

but sell than go up LL loh :)

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oil rebound that much yesterday, don't think SG market will have much red. But then market irrational.

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on whether the market thinks this rebound is a rebound off bottom or just a short respite before diving into deep end again.

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if they never shares buy back it should have gone bottom and rebounce already. Now making it unpredictable ....want to go down but never. want to go up but no strength. damn sian

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don know if hit 7.90 can buy some or not or will go 7.50 or not. ladt time miss that chance.... hope got chance this time

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don know if hit 7.90 can buy some or not or will go 7.50 or not. ladt time miss that chance.... hope got chance this time

this price range you would have to q during intra day, else closing at the end of the day will only gap up.

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KC results in 19 Jan 2015 if further bad new, it will spiral down again ?

8.13 now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.