Kimly Ltd *Official* (SGX:1D0)

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The angry consumers in the FB believe that an unlisted kopitiam chain would not raise the drink price. :s22:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The angry consumers in the FB believe that an unlisted kopitiam chain would not raise the drink price. :s22:

Most things are never that extreme.
One should believe unlisted kopitiam prices would increase lesser than if it is listed.

Before listing the company, one only need to answer to internal bosses, themselves. After listing, they need to answer to the whole board and shareholders. More pressure to maintain profits.

Reaction score
HDB would build more coffee shop when more bto are build. Gov can kill them slowly. HDB hawker store rental is capped at 1.5k per mth. If the rental is killing current tenants they would jump ship. Usually the rental for a small store usually about 3-5k per mth. I won't want to touch this IPO, more like the owner is going cash out. Just my 2cents.

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very curious what are they going to do with the $. Use the $ makan more smaller kpt locally or what.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After this ipo news was out & I noticed that I had a few zhi char with it.
And noticed a kimly 飯菜 stores too.

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kimly is everywhere if you pay attention, the one at Tradehub 21's their original coffeeshop I believe. Even though it's inside of an industrial estate, their business will still be booming during the weekends when offices in the area are closed, people will go out of their way to drive there just to jiak. Maybe being close to JEM helps as well, I used to audit a client there and have to spend a few weeks/year for a couple of years and noticed that business was pretty decent every evening after office hours.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes , the tradehub was the one I went to.
Quite popular too.

kopicgao

Reaction score
Didnt know the coffee shop is theirs. Indeed the coffeeshop has decent business during ulu hours when i went to tradehub to buy lights on sat afternoons.

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt know the coffee shop is theirs. Indeed the coffeeshop has decent business during ulu hours when i went to tradehub to buy lights on sat afternoons.
I assume it's theirs since the other stalls carry the Kimly name as well.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So must buy ( subscribe ) ipo !
Pop in Tradehub on & off and you know if it is a baby Jumbo or not .

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got prospectus? nothing concrete yet right?
Wait for mr ipo to comment first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.