M1 *Official* (SGX: B2F) - Part 2

P R N D

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dow closes within 100 points of 20,000 after Fed minutes are released

U.S. stocks closed higher on Wednesday, with consumer discretionary and materials leading, as investors digested the Federal Reserve's December meeting minutes.

The Dow Jones industrial average added about 60 points, with IBM contributing the most gains, putting it within 100 points of 20,000. The Nasdaq composite advanced about 0.9 percent.

The S&P 500 gained around 0.6 percent and briefly broke above its previous closing high, with consumer discretionary and materials rising more than 1 percent. "That shows that people are bottom-fishing," said Kim Forrest, senior equity analyst at Fort Pitt Capital. "Those retail stocks have gotten way oversold recently."

2 Hours Ago

Sent from Apple_Iphone_8+ using GAGT

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please ask Karen cheespie to go and die please.

:eek::eek::eek:

harlo, no need to be so rude to a lady who chiu don't even know her and her selling of shares had got nothing to do with the movement of share price.

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
$2 reach liao huat ah !

At last can sleep well at night. Reaching $2 is like giving birth to baby so difficult hard labour sia ~

17338464-Gong-Xi-Fa-Cai-Stock-Vector-chinese.jpg

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
$2 reach liao huat ah !

At last can sleep well at night. Reaching $2 is like giving birth to baby so difficult hard labour sia ~

17338464-Gong-Xi-Fa-Cai-Stock-Vector-chinese.jpg
Frankly, I think market is over pessimistic on M1. Even at current price, it is quite attractive for dividend income investors. Please don't follow my call blindly, I am not a Master or stock deity. Just sharing my 2c. ;)

luxcan

Reaction score
To those who just join the boat: do take note there will be 1 more dip: April 2017 when the spectrum auction results is announced.

For some reasons, people will be reminded of the 4th telco and do the selling.

Just sit thru and get the dividend for the first few years.

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To those who just join the boat: do take note there will be 1 more dip: April 2017 when the spectrum auction results is announced.

For some reasons, people will be reminded of the 4th telco and do the selling.

Just sit thru and get the dividend for the first few years.

Hopefully by April, Singtel would have finalised its Netlink Trust IPO prospectus.....then it will be immune to the knee-jerk reactions liao :o

guiltysky

Reaction score
Bleeding at an average price of $3 , one of my worst performing stock among my portfolio. Really been through a roller coaster ride to see how it rise to $4 high and then drop to $1.96 low

doubt it can even reach $3 within the next 2 years , painful lesson learnt :(

Last edited:

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't moi posted earlier that the more he post, the more the price dropped ? The more he bad mouth Mei Mei 2, the more mei mei 2 chiong. :s13:

hard stock market true. :s22:

tiagong unker can move mkt

:eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.