Need help re: WE W150805

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Need help. Anyone has WE W150805? My friend accidentally sold the wrong warrant and is now shorted. There is no script to borrow and the warrant is expiring. He shorted 152,800 shares of that warrant. Those who has it and is willing to sell at two bids higher on Monday during Cdp buying in can reply. Thanks.

ValueInvestor

Banned
Reaction score
Need help. Anyone has WE W150805? My friend accidentally sold the wrong warrant and is now shorted. There is no script to borrow and the warrant is expiring. He shorted 152,800 shares of that warrant. Those who has it and is willing to sell at two bids higher on Monday during Cdp buying in can reply. Thanks.

maybe u can contact the market maker of the warrant, ask them to put up bids?

SCG8866T

Reaction score
maybe u can contact the market maker of the warrant, ask them to put up bids?

No its for cdp buy in market. Need retailers to assist to sell. Should be a beneficial sell as those who sell through cdp buy in will be selling at two bids higher from last done price. WE W150805 last done price was 0.001, two bids up is 0.003 which is 300% premium above last done price.

ctstalin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what will happen if there's no scripts to buy in in the buy in market?

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Just curious, what will happen if there's no scripts to buy in in the buy in market?

The brokerage hse will have to procure if buy in fail,. If still cant get the shares it may end up being lapse. Will have penalty/fine if this happens. Can write in to waive, but they might reject. So really need the buy in to be successful on Monday 3pm. If anyone has it will be greatful if you can help by selling thru the buy in market.

ValueInvestor

Banned
Reaction score
wah..... instead of getting those 1.5k sales proceed

he is gonna pay big big time for his mistake

haizzz GG max

SCG8866T

Reaction score
wah..... instead of getting those 1.5k sales proceed

he is gonna pay big big time for his mistake

haizzz GG max

Its only 152800 x 0.001(last done price). Im trying to ask around so as to make sure the buyin is successful on Monday.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Its only 152800 x 0.001(last done price). Im trying to ask around so as to make sure the buyin is successful on Monday.

This type of friend worth to make. Good on you.

SCG8866T

Reaction score
This type of friend worth to make. Good on you.

I think its a win win for the seller and the shortist. The seller gets to sell at 300% premium(its expiring to zero anw) and the shortist get to cover back his accidental short. Would be great if all can spread the info :)

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think its a win win for the seller and the shortist. The seller gets to sell at 300% premium(its expiring to zero anw) and the shortist get to cover back his accidental short. Would be great if all can spread the info :)

The people around me doesn't even understand CDP. :s8:
Hope you find what you are looking for.

rain_myth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

since " Its only 152800 x 0.001(last done price) ", then buy urself loh.

ur friend daiji, why u so kpo.

or ur friend = ts :s22:

SCG8866T

Reaction score
since " Its only 152800 x 0.001(last done price) ", then buy urself loh.

ur friend daiji, why u so kpo.

or ur friend = ts :s22:

Its a naked short you cant buy it in the market directly to offset it, thats not how naked short clearing works. There is no price now and there is no script for sbl borrowing. Need someone to sell theirs on buy in market at 3pm tmrw. Anw i have found the person who will be helping him...

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its a naked short you cant buy it in the market directly to offset it, thats not how naked short clearing works. There is no price now and there is no script for sbl borrowing. Need someone to sell theirs on buy in market at 3pm tmrw. Anw i have found the person who will be helping him...

That's quite amazing indeed... lucky for your friend! :)

Garlic & Butter

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good for your friend that he found a seller.

sorry to cut in..
care to share how do we sell in the buy in market?

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Good for your friend that he found a seller.

sorry to cut in..
care to share how do we sell in the buy in market?

Only certain platform has the function for retailers. Mostly done by remisiers. They insert the stock/warrant code with a ".i" behind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.