NetLink Trust *Official* (SGX:CJLU)

makavel

Reaction score
That's pathetic leh... mine is UOB, applied 60k get 27k. My wife thru OCBC applied 22k got 9k. Btw I did email dbsvo.. they say placement is not available for direct online customers. Very kns one. They only treasure high networth ppl.

I guess the rate is the same.. i applied for 59k got 27k..
Haiz..

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ST caption got "clerical error" on the sexy part. ;)

It should read

How will the market like NetLink's safe and unsexy IPO?

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/how-will-the-market-like-netlinks-safe-and-unsexy-ipo

Lp487Wrl.png

WSmrdzkl.png

marknewlife

Reaction score

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
On what are their promises backed with? Singtel?
Go & read the prospectus & understand the business. It's as resilient & defensive as you can get. You won't be a millionaire investing in this, it's highly suited for retirees who want a safe, consistent stream of income. My 5 cents worth...;)

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score
Go & read the prospectus & understand the business. It's as resilient & defensive as you can get. You won't be a millionaire investing in this, it's highly suited for retirees who want a safe, consistent stream of income. My 5 cents worth...;)

Noob question
would the "safe, consistent stream of income" be referring to dividends?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I don't know why I gotten the so less, bidded 100 get 23 only.

DBS must be having a successful roadshow for NLT IPO.

I'm not IPO club members. I having 2 accounts at Vicker, one offline and one online. Just a difference of 0 or 1 on the account first number.

How to open OCBC securities trading account?

Sent from Oneplus Galaxy S8_edge_plus using GAGT

Hi P R N D,

You may refer to http://www.iocbc.com/ for more details on our trading account.

Eligibility, and modes of application are stated on our website as well.

^DG

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today I saw a booth giving out the hard-copy docs just next to Raffles Place MRT near UOB PB.

Raffles City DBS bank also has a few copies; I assume other bank branches also should have the hardcopy prospectus, so maybe check the nearest branch before scooting down to Raffles Place.

Last edited:

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually OpenNet provide free installation for majority of the HDB/Condo years ago. Even now those newly build BTO also free.. so how do u gauge this company earn the money from? Government meh?

dont be sunrise open market drop to $0.75 lei

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.