HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OUE REIT

Like Tree86Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #46

Actually, they don't really publicize their investment successes and failures... Others do it for them. And it's always the failures that get blown up and talked about
Tt's becos 好事不出门,坏事传千里
Dividends Warrior likes this.
rine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #47

Is it worthwhile to get at current px while waitin for the special div n reit ?
lanzhu60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #48

OUE Hospitality REIT to IPO Between S$0.88 and S$0.90

Taken from reitsweek.com

Property firm Overseas Union Enterprise Limited (OUE) has fired its clearest signal yet that it will be moving ahead with the planned IPO of the OUE Hospitality REIT by lodging a prospectus with the MAS. The IPO will be offered between 88 Singapore cents and 90 Singapore cents.

At the indicative prices, the OUE Hospitality REIT is expected to raise up to S$1.18 billion, making it the third biggest IPO to hit the Singapore market this year.

Comment : So they are both going ahead despite our guesses of delays.
farouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #49
Master Member

OUE Hospitality REIT preliminary prospectus
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #50

It is business and property trust.
Think09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:08 AM   #51
High Supremacy Member

To rid or reit? I'm for the former. Watching at the sidelines.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Mortgage REITs Clobbered as Leverage Forces Sales

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1539...ates-and-reits
Old 11-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #52

Anyone knows the exact date that we can start pressing ATM to apply for this IPO?
spore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #53

OUE Hospitality REIT to IPO Between S$0.88 and S$0.90

Taken from reitsweek.com

Property firm Overseas Union Enterprise Limited (OUE) has fired its clearest signal yet that it will be moving ahead with the planned IPO of the OUE Hospitality REIT by lodging a prospectus with the MAS. The IPO will be offered between 88 Singapore cents and 90 Singapore cents.

At the indicative prices, the OUE Hospitality REIT is expected to raise up to S$1.18 billion, making it the third biggest IPO to hit the Singapore market this year.

Comment : So they are both going ahead despite our guesses of delays.
Going for the mother company seems a better choice.
nauhchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #54
Banned

Do you guys think this OUE REIT IPO will open ABOVE it's IPO price for a STAG on it's opening debut or not?
STAGGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #55

Do you guys think this OUE REIT IPO will open ABOVE it's IPO price for a STAG on it's opening debut or not?
If there is no Sph REIT, this OUE REIT will be a runaway. But as now there are choices for consumers, the selected choice will be diluted. So it's 50/50. May or may not go up on ipo.

To be honest, do u think i start a REIT for everyone to make money or i start a REIT to benefit myself?
Old 11-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #56

Strong feelings upside limited if price 85-90cts for both REITS,,see Ascendas HT below 88cts,MapleTreeMCGS near ipo price 93cts(market 95.5) though its main assets in PRC.but if upside limited not even 10cts gain,can afford to wait and maybe buy below ipo...if applied thru ATM and get 1-2 lots maynot even breakeven,,with current market when REITS sort of out of favour,may be risky to get at placement level-bear in mind not free,have to give broking film some commissons upfront..best so far is the mapletree CGS where I applied and sold my entitlements 1.04-1.05 on ipo debut,,now at 95cts still dare not buy back..will give both REITS a miss..my suggestion only

Last edited by chensing; 11-07-2013 at 10:14 PM..
chensing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:05 AM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

Strong feelings upside limited if price 85-90cts for both REITS,,see Ascendas HT below 88cts,MapleTreeMCGS near ipo price 93cts(market 95.5) though its main assets in PRC.but if upside limited not even 10cts gain,can afford to wait and maybe buy below ipo...if applied thru ATM and get 1-2 lots maynot even breakeven,,with current market when REITS sort of out of favour,may be risky to get at placement level-bear in mind not free,have to give broking film some commissons upfront..best so far is the mapletree CGS where I applied and sold my entitlements 1.04-1.05 on ipo debut,,now at 95cts still dare not buy back..will give both REITS a miss..my suggestion only
Hope you are right, then I don't need to spend so much to buy more of what I don't get allocated.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #58

I share your sentiment about both IPOs. Both IPOs have negatives which may prevent them from flying on debut. For OUEHT, both Mandarin Orchard & Mandarin Gallery have only 43 years lease remaining. OUE tried to sell them, but no takers, so they REIT it. Their 2 China ROFR properties also have limited lease left, one of them have only 30 odd years remaining, the other 40 plus years left. SPH Reit, the yield offered is should i say unexciting and they lack visible growth drivers, they only have one Seletar Mall in their pocket for acquisition.
Minx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #59

I share your sentiment about both IPOs. Both IPOs have negatives which may prevent them from flying on debut. For OUEHT, both Mandarin Orchard & Mandarin Gallery have only 43 years lease remaining. OUE tried to sell them, but no takers, so they REIT it. Their 2 China ROFR properties also have limited lease left, one of them have only 30 odd years remaining, the other 40 plus years left. SPH Reit, the yield offered is should i say unexciting and they lack visible growth drivers, they only have one Seletar Mall in their pocket for acquisition.
Herd mentality. In general people do not bother how its analysed. Once they see REIT, machiam like see hello kitty. Must queue. So let them queue. If i am the parent coy, this is what I want to see.
ykeen likes this.
Old 14-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #60
Supremacy Member

What is the yield for this one?
matrix05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.