Penguin International *Official* (SGX: BTM)

stephen hao

Reaction score
sure indeed, unloved counter by many. If funds are to come in, then penguin lovers will come in too. Just that its also pretty hard to get in at 0.205-0.210, so i use the GTD to fill my orders.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
The stock is lower today again.

I don't recall any gains since results announcement ?

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I have yet to enter as I see the stock looking shaky, especially after results announcement.

Lets wait for Q1 FY2015 and see...

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
If fall to 18 cents, can start to enter slowly...

Anyway, you guys can check out the Penguin stock thread at valuebuddies. Much more active there.

Last edited:

KeenKid

Reaction score
Sorry to ask a noob question.

What's so special about Penguin compare to other offshore counter ?

Penguin seems to be less affected in the current sell down, as compare to other O&G counters.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask a noob question.

What's so special about Penguin compare to other offshore counter ?

Penguin seems to be less affected in the current sell down, as compare to other O&G counters.
go check out their financial statements and you will know why :o

Upzzzz

Reaction score
Looking at the yard, most of the new boats they built are on speculation. If they cannot find a buyer for the new delivery, the boat will be handed over to Pelican. Looking at the current trend, Penguin does not look good to me.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the yard, most of the new boats they built are on speculation. If they cannot find a buyer for the new delivery, the boat will be handed over to Pelican. Looking at the current trend, Penguin does not look good to me.

u mean they are building boats in advance to keep stock and hope there is a buyer?

where did u get this information from? :eek:

hakkinen

Reaction score

The management so conservative doubt they will use this strategy. No borrowing as of now, so this one already one hint. To build without customer order is not penguin style.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.