POSB Invest Saver

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi im a newbie here just started to apply for rsp purchasing nikko am. How do you calculate your total lost / profit is there a formula ?

For me,
$200 - commission - residual value = cost price
$NAV of G3B (previous day) * number of shares = value of shares.
Dividends earned
Total lost/profit = Value of shares - cost price + dividends earned

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it wise to switch to A35 for the near future?

The point of using IS is to do DCA.
The point of DCA-ing is to take out the emotional aspect of having to actively manage.

If I am you, I will just adjust the amount I use to purchase base on portfolio allocation.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows when the stock will be credited? I saw the payment via transaction but no stocks credited

Relax lah...It usually takes 2-3 days...They would most probably send you a letter on the transacted price, unit bought and etc...

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows when the stock will be credited? I saw the payment via transaction but no stocks credited

1 important trait in investing is you need to have the patience.

If you don't, I suggest you don't invest.

ashketchum

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the DBS Multiplier account? Wanted to ask why my investments through POSB InvestSaver is not reflected in the DBS Muiltiplier bank-and-earn summary.

The amount has been deducted and the units have been credited.

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the DBS Multiplier account? Wanted to ask why my investments through POSB InvestSaver is not reflected in the DBS Muiltiplier bank-and-earn summary.

The amount has been deducted and the units have been credited.

You should just contact the DBS staffs for this, seriously.

Still, did you set up the RSP before or after your multiplier account is approved?

Is it your first time with RSP for the multiplier?
If not, then just wait for it to appear on on the summary.

Newmaxi

Reaction score
You should just contact the DBS staffs for this, seriously.

Still, did you set up the RSP before or after your multiplier account is approved?

Is it your first time with RSP for the multiplier?
If not, then just wait for it to appear on on the summary.

Am also a first timer on POSB invest saver . I can see under my investment account, not on multiplier bank and earn. I think bank and earn take some time to reflect, I think.

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello newbie here, i am thinking of putting in 1 k a month for his posb invest saving. what should i get for long term holding

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
hello newbie here, i am thinking of putting in 1 k a month for his posb invest saving. what should i get for long term holding

1k in what? Split between G3B and A35 or solely G3B/A35?

If you want to throw 1k/mth into just either 1 of it, you're better off with other platforms as that will be easily $8.20 in fees for G3B and 4.10 for A35.

goldnut

Master Member
Reaction score
If the Trump-Kim summit goes really well, do you think STI will go up?

Because a total breakdown on talks and a 2nd Korean war will be really interesting, to say the least.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1k in what? Split between G3B and A35 or solely G3B/A35?

If you want to throw 1k/mth into just either 1 of it, you're better off with other platforms as that will be easily $8.20 in fees for G3B and 4.10 for A35.

If he use POSB Invest Saver to purchase G3B and/or A35, he would pay max $8.20 in fees for $1k invested...It would be much lesser if he put some in A35...

If he listens to what you suggest, he would be paying $8.20 and $4.10 respectively...Please do share which other platform that anyone can use which have a lower fee to purchase G3B/A35 at $1k/month...

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the Trump-Kim summit goes really well, do you think STI will go up?

Because a total breakdown on talks and a 2nd Korean war will be really interesting, to say the least.

I rather STI go down so that can buy some more at a cheap price

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
If he use POSB Invest Saver to purchase G3B and/or A35, he would pay max $8.20 in fees for $1k invested...It would be much lesser if he put some in A35...

If he listens to what you suggest, he would be paying $8.20 and $4.10 respectively...Please do share which other platform that anyone can use which have a lower fee to purchase G3B/A35 at $1k/month...

For G3B only, OCBC BCIP charges (0.3% or $5, whichever higher) for both buy and sell.
At $1k/mth, that would be $5 in fees, lower than $8.20.

Nothing else better for A35.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For G3B only, OCBC BCIP charges (0.3% or $5, whichever higher) for both buy and sell.
At $1k/mth, that would be $5 in fees, lower than $8.20.

Nothing else better for A35.

Did you consider the fact that when it comes to selling the shares, OCBC BCIP charges 0.3% or minimum $5.35 whereas POSB Invest Saver does not have any sales charge...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.