POSB Invest Saver

Artikad

Reaction score
Unfortunately not... can only rely on hardcore statement for monthly buy in price.
Many folks here felt the same..Why can’t posb investsaver move to estatement as well...don’t understand

Ahh. That sucks. Thanks for the reply! By the way, do you guys reckon there will be more ETF counters that will be available for the invest saver in the near future? Quite keen on the lion philipps REIT ETF, as well as the IWDA ETF.

goldnut

Master Member
Reaction score
Ahh. That sucks. Thanks for the reply! By the way, do you guys reckon there will be more ETF counters that will be available for the invest saver in the near future? Quite keen on the lion philipps REIT ETF, as well as the IWDA ETF.

No IWDA. Strictly Singapore shares only.

I'd like an investment scheme where you get to pick and choose your own etfs up to a max of 5 or something like that. Robo-investors like Stashaway and Smartly invest in etfs but they're all pre-selected for you.

peipei1

Reaction score
Create a paylah account lah!
Dbs will rebate the commission to you through paylah. My one has been commission free loh!
Dbs won't earn so much from this rsp which is quite useful for anyone to stay invested.

luvalist

Reaction score
I have PayLah! account but never receive any rebates.

Create a paylah account lah!
Dbs will rebate the commission to you through paylah. My one has been commission free loh!
Dbs won't earn so much from this rsp which is quite useful for anyone to stay invested.

sherryn

Reaction score
Can anyone provide the price for G3B and A35 for the month of June 2018?? Sorry I lost my statement.....thanks a lot in advance

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm so many bros here on this?

I also have been contributing $100 a month for the past year. Basically to satisfy requirements for kung-fu cashback. Not bad considering I get rebate of 3% from this rsp alone.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does putting $$$ in POSB Invest Saver helps in the Criteria for DBS Multiplier?

States that
"Monthly contribution amount to Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan and POSB InvestSaver: This must be purchased through DBS/POSB in cash (not using funds from your Central Provident Fund or Supplementary Retirement Scheme account) and will only be included as an eligible transaction for 12 consecutive contributions per investment fund"

Anyone mind explaining more to me?

phew... finally read up G3B and A35 all the pages here. gain some knowledge but aso blur blur on certain aspects.

for the above quote, for the one in Red, is it must invest in both leh?

for the one in Blue, is it i must alternate between G3B and A35 every 12 months?

paisei if my qns r noobish.

winstonoyy

Reaction score
Not just alternate but have to redeem too, right?

phew... finally read up G3B and A35 all the pages here. gain some knowledge but aso blur blur on certain aspects.

for the above quote, for the one in Red, is it must invest in both leh?

for the one in Blue, is it i must alternate between G3B and A35 every 12 months?

paisei if my qns r noobish.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.