POSB Invest Saver

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know when did you sign up the RSP?

Mine almost 3 years ago but no rebates.

First ever contribution is in Oct 2013...But got stop and redeem in between...Only this year I started increasing my contribution every 3 months...

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First ever contribution is in Oct 2013...But got stop and redeem in between...Only this year I started increasing my contribution every 3 months...

So I believe there must be some redemption and resumption recently to qualify for the rebates.

I have not stopped, resumed or increased anything.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I believe there must be some redemption and resumption recently to qualify for the rebates.

Which rebates are you referring to?The multiplier cashback or PayLah? I got for both and have no idea why...

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Does the increase in the monthly buy reset the 12-mth counter?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me try to complete my Paylah profile. It was 75% complete for quite some time. I think this is the reason.

Perhaps that could be the reason...Maybe when I get my next PayLah rebate, I will tell you to check if you received yours...

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

peipei1

Reaction score
Thanks man!

I hope I can still qualify. I read the T&C that I must setup the account within 14 days. I opened the PayLah account in February but did not complete the profile till today.

https://www.posb.com.sg/iwov-resources/media/pdf/invest/tnc-governing-dbs-rsp-promo.pdf

Have you received it after you completed the step up?
If still nope, try to edit the invested amount, take as a re-balancing, i have received rebates for 3 or 4 times already, not a big amounts it just feels shiok for our own in house commission free ETF, no need fancy Schwab or Fidelity.
I just come to realization you can transfer the paylah rebates back into our DBS account as pure cash! :s13:

Clone_

Reaction score
received the letter for month of august for newly setup RSP.

NIKKO AM SINGAPORE STI ETF
Gross Sales Charge (%) 0.82%
Net sales charge amount $0.50

for $100

image.png

Website says 1%, inside ibanking says 0.82%

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you received it after you completed the step up?
If still nope, try to edit the invested amount, take as a re-balancing, i have received rebates for 3 or 4 times already, not a big amounts it just feels shiok for our own in house commission free ETF, no need fancy Schwab or Fidelity.
I just come to realization you can transfer the paylah rebates back into our DBS account as pure cash! :s13:

Not yet. Probably next 2 weeks. I believe the rebates will be credited once a month.

Anyway I don't put too much hope in the rebates. It is a bonus if any.

And I don't wish to meddle or screw up the plan just to earn rebates.

linuskltan

Reaction score
I am current invested in POSB InvestSaver - NikkoAM STI ETF. Is there a way to transfer my ETF holdings out from DBS to CDP or another Broker's custodian Account.

Or is doing a full redemption an then re-purchasing it via another Broker the only way?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.