Raffles Medical Group *Official* (SGX: BSL)

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still hold RMG based on TA play since i hoot at weakness with combination of FA and SA !

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually everyone got a different way of looking at charts. I try to use simple ta instead of advance tools where by one can easily get it wrong.

I used simple TA as well. No matter what it is still uptrending lah; even FTSE healthcare index is uptrending with the pending of breakout of resistence.

Reaction score
I q on fri but bo get any... see Monday maybe q at 2
$10 company become $0.001 should be due to management. Thinking of buying more. Then all SSI member go ask them liquidate the whole company.liquidate looks like can make more make 100folds on capital. LOL

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Kindly put each other on ignore list.
Don't be over sensitive, it's pointless.
Focus on the stock instead.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Result coming.

Raffles Medical Group Ltd wishes to announce that its financial results for the full year ended 31 December 2016 will be released on the morning of 20 February 2017 (Monday) before the commencement of trading.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.