Raffles Medical Group *Official* (SGX: BSL)

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno if i sld take profit anot... that time ran up from 4.0x to 4.9x then crash back down to 3.9x i abit regret nvr sell at that point in time. afterall, this stock is not a dividend play...now im lookin at more than 10 years worth of dividends.

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno if i sld take profit anot... that time ran up from 4.0x to 4.9x then crash back down to 3.9x i abit regret nvr sell at that point in time. afterall, this stock is not a dividend play...now im lookin at more than 10 years worth of dividends.

After all these years, I have learnt some lessons. Sometimes, dividends cannot cover the capital loss. If you have 10 years worth of dividends, just take it. Unless you intend to have RMG as super long-term holding.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After all these years, I have learnt some lessons. Sometimes, dividends cannot cover the capital loss. If you have 10 years worth of dividends, just take it. Unless you intend to have RMG as super long-term holding.

agreeed!!!!!!!!!

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

As long as you are not one who will do hindsight investment, it's always good to take money off the table.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This counter makes my portfolio green. Taking down all red.

garytj89

Reaction score
sudden drop so much after lunch time

A doctor at Raffles Hospital has been suspended after he certified that his patient, a construction worker with a fractured hand, was fit to return to work for “light duties” the day after his surgery.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
A doctor at Raffles Hospital has been suspended after he certified that his patient, a construction worker with a fractured hand, was fit to return to work for “light duties” the day after his surgery.

This news was a few days back...

eveee99

Reaction score
If the new extension at Raffles Hospital and Shanhai International Hospital do well over the next few years, then yes, 20% rise from $1.50 is possible...:D

However, within the short-term, probably +10% at most IMO.....which means $1.65 ;)

Your prediction is pretty close ... looks like got chance to buy ... :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.