• 2 Post By Yellowfin
  • 1 Post By Gallen
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!

Do not advertise your website or blog in this forum.

I realise this forum is getting out of hands, the 1st page is being flooded with blog and website advertisment.

This forum is for financial investment discussion, if you really want to advertise in this forum, please contact the Admin of HWZ.

If you wish to know the financial website url, just do a google and you will get tons of url.

Please do a search on this forum on the old thread, you might get an answer but before you do, make sure you select from the menu " search from the beginning of the forum".
Novicelim and Chrome151012 like this.
Yellowfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:25 PM   #2

Don't mind me voicing my opinions but i think some of these blogs do share interesting points of view, and enhance our knowledge about the financial world, which is the reason why we are here in the first place.

I do share your concern about the forum get cluttered up if everyone starts creating new threads every now and then, and I think that you have brought up a very valid point indeed.

However, I have noticed that it is only due to a few black sheep spamming new threads that causes this problem.

May I humbly suggest that moderators regulate the spammers and allow a maximum of one thread to advertise their blogs/information websites so that these interesting sites will not go un-noticed.

just my 2 cents worth.
rustee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:43 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

But it will open a new can of worms. The result of blatant advertisement on this forum is due to me being too lenient on the rules.

Those who own/run financial website/blog are not for charity. They are running a business too by giving their investment opinion.

To be fair to HWZ, they should talk to HWZ about advertising on HWZ forum.

From time to time, regular on this forum have posted interesting website or blog in their thread. But recently alot of post related to advertising their website or blog thread or pretend to be asking question and post their website url in this forum.

As for now, the ruling stand.
Yellowfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:12 AM   #4

Hi Yellowfin, sorry about it.
I will stop advertising and post an extract of my writeups here instead.

cheers
n1ef5ng likes this.
Gallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 10:32 PM   #5

Noted. Didn't read the sticky before I post. I will post a summary here instead
Decarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.