Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope.
This yield inclusive of distribution before 51 % of the hospital was sold.
Current yield should be lower, in fact much lower.

I find the yield confusing. The current payout is 5.97 cents per year ?

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope.
Due to currency.
Sgd has strengthen a lot against almost all currencies since June/ july.
The key to this huge rise last year was due to asset revaluation, means NAV value. I still have confidence in this stock long term prospect to create more value for shareholders despite of lower yield. A lot of asset enhancement has completed and it needs time for them to bring in revenue.

Just to take note next result release, distribution should be lower to 90 % of distributable income only, no longer 95 %.

So it is due to yield? :s11:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AEI may increase the yield a bit, but they just completed the first batch of AEI in April, I doubt the effect can be seen so soon.

Rough gauge = 0.0237 x 0.9/ 0.95 x 2 / 0.87 x100 = ?

What is the indicative yield now based on price of 0.87 ?

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope.
Due to currency.
Sgd has strengthen a lot against almost all currencies since June/ july.
The key to this huge rise last year was due to asset revaluation, means NAV value. I still have confidence in this stock long term prospect to create more value for shareholders despite of lower yield. A lot of asset enhancement has completed and it needs time for them to bring in revenue.

Just to take note next result release, distribution should be lower to 90 % of distributable income only, no longer 95 %.
Agree. This is a buy & hold, collect dividend in-the-meantime type of investment. Not suitable for impatient FIFO type investors, unless the rumored takeover by Fortis come to fruition...;)

Reaction score
if this stock goes lower, im going to start buying soon. Everyone please sell so that I can buy at a discount!!

light84

Reaction score
AEI may increase the yield a bit, but they just completed the first batch of AEI in April, I doubt the effect can be seen so soon.

Rough gauge = 0.0237 x 0.9/ 0.95 x 2 / 0.87 x100 = ?

If that is so, I think this yield is quite low. There are other companies on SGX that has a higher yield with a lower payout ratio.

That being said, I think RHT is quite well run with low gearing and asset enhancement initiatives to boost income through organic means. Waiting for a lower entry price and it was unfortunate I miss out on the chance to bought at 70+ cents during the sudden sell off previously.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If drop 0.7x, limbei will kio more!

This one no horse run in terms of yield! **** biz ftw!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.