Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Majority of investors invest in RHT for it's dividend income. RHT promise to pay out at least 90% of its income on a semi-annual basis. Not fufilling this promise make investing in RHT a worthless exercise. Fortis & RHT management need to bear in mind that TRUST & goodwill is built up over many years & can be destroyed over night by one single opportunistic bad decision. The foul smell will linger for a long time in investors mind, I hope they seriously consider this and take remedial action to correct this lapse......:s8:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This reply is good, I will copy and send to PR of RHT later. :)

Majority of investors invest in RHT for it's dividend income. RHT promise to pay out at least 90% of its income on a semi-annual basis. Not fufilling this promise make investing in RHT a worthless exercise. Fortis & RHT management need to bear in mind that TRUST & goodwill is built up over many years & can be destroyed over night by one single opportunistic bad decision. The foul smell will linger for a long time in investors mind, I hope they seriously consider this and take remedial action to correct this lapse......:s8:

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
This reply is good, I will copy and send to PR of RHT later. :)
I know many retirees depend on their dividend income to pay their basic living expenses. For those of us holding a job, it's a sore feeling when someone play us out. But imagine if you're a 70 or 80 years old retiree waiting for 6 months for that dividend income to come in to help pay your rent & medical bills, then they tell you, sorry, we're holding it back for a few months more, it can be pretty stressful for the elderlies, spare a thought Fortis, RHT management & Trustee( do your job).... :s8:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just sent.

ZX8jaLy.jpg

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received a reply, asked me to have patience and said they were not the one linked them together.
Another 15 days of waiting.......

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just received a reply, asked me to have patience and said they were not the one linked them together.

Eh? then sue fortis? What right do they have to withhold to begin with.

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually fortis is only paying 70 % of the rental since they own 30 % of rht health trust.
Not sure what they going to do, but fortis is a going concern. They have cash. Maybe this is their tactic trying to low ball other unit holders to sell them assets at low price.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
In the first instance, RHT's management & Trustee should never have agreed to Fortis's proposal to link the payment of the service fees to the acquisition. If the service fees are not paid on the due date & after repeated reminders, RHT's manager & trustee should seek legal advice to protect unit holder's interests. Cache's Log trust's handling of the recent lease dispute with Schenker is a positive example of how such disputes ought to be handled. All these feet dragging is not good for unit holders & detrimental to Fortis's & RHT's management & Trustee's image....:s8:

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tell them shareholders' patience running out. :s8:

Wait and wait got extra interest?

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually fortis is only paying 70 % of the rental since they own 30 % of rht health trust.
Not sure what they going to do, but fortis is a going concern. They have cash. Maybe this is their tactic trying to low ball other unit holders to sell them assets at low price.
I'm not so sure that Fortis is having financial difficulties. I recall reading from a news article that they will actually double their operating profit if they bought over RHT's assets, just solely on the savings in service fees they currently have to pay to RHT. Which make the low ball offer & witholding of dividend payouts even more nauseating...:s8:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rely on RHT dividends for my travel expenses......

I'm not so sure that Fortis is having financial difficulties. I recall reading from a news article that they will actually double their operating profit if they bought over RHT's assets, just solely on the savings in service fees they currently have to pay to RHT. Which make the low ball offer & witholding of dividend payouts even more nauseating...:s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.