Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

Lkpccl

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the dividend we will be getting?

Dividend we will be getting is last quarter which already announced (can't remember exactly how much. About 1 cent I think) together with this quarter ending 30 Sep 18. Thereafter, will be for period 1 Oct 18 till sales completion.

Lkpccl

Reaction score
By the way, don't really understand only 18m against resolution 1, yet resolution 2 got 34m against.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gg... 94% for? Why? :s22:

is the same like ARA asset management that time.. so many ppl on HWZ also said to vote no for ARA.. end up the results also like 90%+.. not even close.. retailers have no say one lah.. all already agreed beforehand one...

lbs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the same like ARA asset management that time.. so many ppl on HWZ also said to vote no for ARA.. end up the results also like 90%+.. not even close.. retailers have no say one lah.. all already agreed beforehand one...
ARA offered a significant premium for its share--whereas RHT shareholders were taken for a (rollercoaster) ride.... don't think it is fair to compare RHT and ARA together.

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they hedged the exchange rate for the sgd used for the deal?

MuppeJack

Reaction score
Current price is 74.5c…anyone buying-in in case the takeover is successful
and can make 6-7cts?

If take over fails, price likely will fall back. if fails just continue to keep and collect dividend.

Take over approved, what's the fair value now?

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think will still be not useful. Most likely will go through. Having said that, just try the luck.

I already mentioned not much help. I wasted my stamp though having said that. :(

victorvv

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they hedged the exchange rate for the sgd used for the deal?

They used 50.5 as per August 2018. Now its 53.50 so we lost 6 percent already.

Net consideration is 0.825 which if we minus 6 percent equals 0.775.

The special divi they indicated of 0.766 becomes 0.72. And they owe us 2 cents divi till the deal ends so it explains why the share price is 0.74

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They used 50.5 as per August 2018. Now its 53.50 so we lost 6 percent already.

Net consideration is 0.825 which if we minus 6 percent equals 0.775.

The special divi they indicated of 0.766 becomes 0.72. And they owe us 2 cents divi till the deal ends so it explains why the share price is 0.74
Thanks.
Sounds complicated but all I know is no 90c no huat. :(

Last edited:

lifesuxT_T

Reaction score
This is ********. Bought in average price 83c. Hold for a couple of years collect dividends, in the end kena buyout still lose money.

I thought SGX going to do more to protect minority shareholders?

Life sucks.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
This is ********. Bought in average price 83c. Hold for a couple of years collect dividends, in the end kena buyout still lose money.

Life sucks.
I learn one lesson from this entire episode, I would never trust or invest in another Company from India....:s8:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Life sucks.

i bought at 90c, at 1st still said buyout price would be around 82c-85c, at least won't lose too much. now become so low.

but i wont blame SGX for losing money, why ppl keep expecting SGX to protect u ? when u got earn money then split some to SGX also lah ? plus u also had quite a few chances to sell it above 83c for quite some time if you had been holding it for past 2 years.

I learn one lesson from this entire episode, I would never trust or invest in another Company from India....:s8:

first reit was supposed to be a much better RHT.. but look at where it is now :s13:

ah_leetw

Master Member
Reaction score
tmd ... my average is 0.815. buying this for better dividend and now become like that ..

Can some expert explain everything and what is going to happen ?

Lkpccl

Reaction score
tmd ... my average is 0.815. buying this for better dividend and now become like that ..

Can some expert explain everything and what is going to happen ?

Now is wait for Fortis shareholders and one other regulatory approval, to buy the assets from RHT, to close the deal. They do not foresee any problem in getting this 2 approval. The long stop date to close the deal is 31.12.18 but they do not expect it to be so late. Thereafter, we are expected to get the special dividend, which by now should be slightly more than 72 cents only. (not the 76.6 cents previously mentioned because of rupee depreciation. Today's rate will be used).
The balance 5% of the net proceeds (around 4 cents) will be retained and they are allowed to use not more than 10% of this sum for their expenses while they explore the prospect of injecting new assets in order to keep the listing of the trust. They are given one year to do it. However, if by 6 months time, still no significant progress, they will have to start the delisting procedure. The balance 90% of the retention sum will be returned.
Meanwhile, we will still get our dividend up till the day deal is completed.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.