Seatrium (formerly known as SembCorp Marine) *Official* (SGX: S51)

fantasyland

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should press at ATM.
But not so soon, maybe around 4Q2020. Still need to get through EGM and stuffs…

If I used CPF bought some how? Im thinking of cutting loss (Not that much now still less than 2k loss). Or wait for rebound?

Anyway since rights issue is 5:1, Theoretically, each share should be worth more now? Please help a noob haha

terence2112

Reaction score
If I used CPF bought some how? Im thinking of cutting loss (Not that much now still less than 2k loss). Or wait for rebound?

Anyway since rights issue is 5:1, Theoretically, each share should be worth more now? Please help a noob haha

If use CPF to purchase, I think you would need to have the availability stock limit in CPF, during the rights exercise, to fund this exercise.
If you don’t have and don’t participate, your holdings will be massively diluted.

About whether it would rebound, no one knows. I bought it at $5.x and $4.x a decade ago, and I’m still waiting for the rebound.

Rights issuance exercise dilutes your pool of shares. Just imagine a piece of cake which was originally sliced into 4 pieces. Now the baker is telling you that since you have 1 piece of cake, I will slice another 5 pieces from the same cake.
The 5 pieces that you get would definitely be smaller then the 1 piece of cake you originally have.

And this rights exercise is to pay down debt, and not to fund any assets.

Personally for me, I will just subscribe to the rights since I’m not holding much. Then will see how it goes from there.

yantao

Master Member
Reaction score
Went up to 0.60 liao...
What's the fair price for this?
By buying this, you will likely need to subscribe to the additional rights (pay more in order, otherwise kana diluted).

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fantasyland

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theoretically each share should worth less after the demerger

Well I know worth less after demerger. But what I meant is that each share now before the rights issue will be worth more than normally since people buy in anticipation of the rights issue.

Anyways, huge gap down and then huge candlestick rising up with very large volume. What a weird play. gap down= retailers selling because of the sudden trading halt? Huge green candlesticks= insiders buying more? :s11:

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well I know worth less after demerger. But what I meant is that each share now before the rights issue will be worth more than normally since people buy in anticipation of the rights issue.

Anyways, huge gap down and then huge candlestick rising up with very large volume. What a weird play. gap down= retailers selling because of the sudden trading halt? Huge green candlesticks= insiders buying more? :s11:

Well i do not know all these TA stuffs. But i know this demerger is very very bad deal for those who longed S51 counter.

Im vested in U96 so i could be biased in saying this, existing S51 investors should exercise rights issue

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.