wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6DRJvZ2.png

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yup, buying in small amount at just around $1.10. $1.10 looks like a support, then next one is $0.90 area. Will buy more at below $1. Do note, I only have a small position, not even 1000 shares, so why not?
I'm not afraid if this stock crash to $0, that's my one great advantage of buying small and slowly accumulate on any drop.
At most I will lost $1k(99% impossible due to average down, not up) on this counter. And it's highly unlikely as I buy more below $1 than above $1.

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, buying in small amount at just around $1.10. $1.10 looks like a support, then next one is $0.90 area. Will buy more at below $1. Do note, I only have a small position, not even 1000 shares, so why not?
I'm not afraid if this stock crash to $0, that's my one great advantage of buying small and slowly accumulate on any drop.
At most I will lost $1k(99% impossible due to average down, not up) on this counter. And it's highly unlikely as I buy more below $1 than above $1.

agree with you on the support levels.

highly doubt it will dive to beneath $1 la.

need see how hiong the action is tomorrow. If tmr it breaks $1.10...

off topic, Perisher, did u buy/are buying SCI?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
agree with you on the support levels.

highly doubt it will dive to beneath $1 la.

need see how hiong the action is tomorrow. If tmr it breaks $1.10...

off topic, Perisher, did u buy/are buying SCI?

That SCI burn me gao gao. I buy high, sell low, buy high again, now holding. haha, one of my worst stock ever. Currently holding a few hundred shares only. As always, drop to $0 also won't affect me.

My core holdings are the ones which can affect me but then their margin of safety is big enough that I won't worry. Singtel for example, My average price is $3.20+/-, about 30% MOS. Use to be higher before the recent fall. Btw, that's excluding dividends. Including all the dividends, I believe my MOS would be nearer to 40%+/-.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That SCI burn me gao gao. I buy high, sell low, buy high again, now holding. haha, one of my worst stock ever. Currently holding a few hundred shares only. As always, drop to $0 also won't affect me.
GGnLUlj.png

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont get you..?

want to short, short quietly, don't short and shout.

it's a big big no no in any market.

now sg basically almost a zero sum market which means 50/50.. every short you earn, you earn from someone losing from the other side.. when money is involved, people can get nasty. just warning you.

i saw you post your profits from shorting noble.. every cent and dollar you earn (while small and negligible), comes right out of someone else's pocket.. so go easy on your cowboy antics.

you must be new to this, just as I am, but please show a little bit of tact and respect- your posts are not constructive and at best masquerading with the little itsy bitsy amount of knowledge you have. i don't profess to have any more knowledge than you.

besides, it's just really bad taste imho lol.

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score

now sg basically almost a zero sum market which means 50/50.. every short you earn, you earn from someone losing from the other side.. when money is involved, people can get nasty. just warning you.

i saw you post your profits from shorting noble.. every cent and dollar you earn (while small and negligible), comes right out of someone else's pocket.. so go easy on your cowboy antics.

you must be new to this, just as I am, but please show a little bit of tact and respect- your posts are not constructive and at best masquerading with the little itsy bitsy amount of knowledge you have. i don't profess to have any more knowledge than you.

u should just do this

This message is hidden because Keverus is on your ignore list.

after noticing him for some time, u will realize his posts mostly have no value at all... its merely just to push his stocks....... zzzzzzzzz

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
Hi does anyone of you all know where can I get the link for the DBS research on silver lake? I am holding an average price of 1.22 at 8000 shares. just average down on last Friday @ 1.14. Thanks.

Applebonkers

Reaction score
Hi does anyone of you all know where can I get the link for the DBS research on silver lake? I am holding an average price of 1.22 at 8000 shares. just average down on last Friday @ 1.14. Thanks.

No offense but please learn on how to do homework before buying a share. This is basic fundamental of investing.

1. Log on to your DBSV.
2. Top right panel. Quotes & Research -> Stocks.
3. Search '5cp' ticker.
4. Click the report as shown below.

share02.png

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
No offense but please learn on how to do homework before buying a share. This is basic fundamental of investing.

1. Log on to your DBSV.
2. Top right panel. Quotes & Research -> Stocks.
3. Search '5cp' ticker.
4. Click the report as shown below.

share02.png

Sorry I diden use dbs Vickers..

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
u should just do this

after noticing him for some time, u will realize his posts mostly have no value at all... its merely just to push his stocks....... zzzzzzzzz

lol...push my stocks to?

u?

u're a BB? :s13: :s13: :s13:

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
u should just do this

your posts very valuable...i made half a mil from your tips and insights...thankss!!!

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score

Best is ask your broker to email u
Opening of brokerage account is free, so open with more houses is best to access all reports

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

going by your logic then even if the price of the share I buy increase, it means someone else is losing too on the other side (since its a zero sum game). Then why you never say those people who say what stocks they buy and post about their profits when the share price of those stocks increase

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
Best is ask your broker to email u
Opening of brokerage account is free, so open with more houses is best to access all reports

i managed to get the report and have briefly glanced through at the moment. overvalued compared to other peers? then whats Q&M dental P/E ratio now.

Other than the TA is extremely bad now. Fundamentally... i believe is one of the good fundamental stock to keep. I did some basic calculation on the stock and here it is
1) Profit margin @ > 50%... (Find another counter that has that high profit margin)
2) Debt to Equity : 0.19 times
3) Liquidity Ratio : 4.6 times
4) Interest Coverage Ratio : 183.7 times.

Dividend has been increasing every year with 3.6% yield now...

Hence i believe they deserve to have a high P/E ratio. stocks can buy @ a high P/E ratio if one can justify the reason behind it. Over the weekend I was watching on the recent interviews by the CEO on their future plan (game theory, prediction of demand / supply, expansion of other markets by acquiring other company like finsoft) hence i am quite optimistic on this company. (Reason why i was looking @ SLS over the weekend is cause i notice a lot of sell q over the last week)

To me, my take on Research Report is simple. Buy Call from them is cause they are offloading their shares, Sell Call cause they are looking to acquire more shares.

Correct me if i am wrong, trying to hold a friendly discussion over here :)

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good company doesnt not necessarily means its a good investment

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
Silverlake
FA - Good
TA - bad
if FATA is not good, dun buy.

tio bo wakao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.