Silverlake Axis *Official* (SGX: 5CP)

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do note that I AM NOT THE WRITER

Case 1: Silverlake Axis: The Next Satyam?

Case 6: Zhongmin Baihui: Overvalued S-Chip Retailer with Potentially Cornered Stock, Weak Performance and Questionable Related-Party Transactions

Case 7 and 8: Opaque and Complex Water Stocks – ... SIIC Environment

Case 15: Cordlife: Suspected Accounting Irregularities and Accounting Tunneling Activities

Case 18: China Eratat Sports: Case Study of Accounting Tunneling Fraud with Opaque Distribution Network

Case 19: Dukang Distillers: Intoxicated by Capex- and M&A-Fraud Catalyzed by Toxic ** Issuance

interesting...
right now, only eratat is suspended...

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
interesting...
right now, only eratat is suspended...

don't think the others will be suspended

eratat was s-chip, pure scam stock

silverlake... I think has its weaknesses.. but its not a scam stock ba.... more of a over valued stock due to the accounting tricks that pushes up its earnings

Reaction score
Lai.....lai...what does the charts told us?

z

(2 Years)

So, where is the "key support"? Well somewhere.....0.XX

z

(1 Month)

For one month chart? We can see a weak "inside bar" candlestick pattens. Indication of potential temp reverse.

z

(5 Days)

For 5 days chart? Although the patten is quite unclear? There indeed a triangle forming. For sure the buying pressure is building up, when will start pushing up? I don't know ah.

Again, I might wrong.....

Last edited:

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
so strange to see SLS to be < $1... once they issue bonus shares of 1:5... isnt it like 70+ cents?

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
ya he quite zhun. #respect ... without his warning, i might not cut @ 1.115

birdbirdman

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah missed this.. Wanted to short but my cfd account dont allow silverlake to be shorted... Good call!

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
silverlake has fell from PE 30 to PE 20
however I still don't fine it cheap but more of fairly price

PE 15-20 is a decent level to go in thou

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.