Singapore O&G *Official* (SGX: 1D8)

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
You got lobang or not?
Can PM me?

I use POEMS and SCB, no local bank.

I not working as a stock broker anymore, no lobang...

u should try to open account with local banks ma... free de

if got hot IPO u can participate...especially DBS, they do a lot of IPOs

u bet on public one... if hot.. u sure get very little... if u get a lot.. means sure underwater... public one... hard to make $$$

stupid_manu

Reaction score
I not working as a stock broker anymore, no lobang...

u should try to open account with local banks ma... free de

if got hot IPO u can participate...especially DBS, they do a lot of IPOs

u bet on public one... if hot.. u sure get very little... if u get a lot.. means sure underwater... public one... hard to make $$$
Got min lot requirement if approach broker? I thinking of getting 20 to 40k share...

Using ocbc

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

disavowed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Closing date 2 june i think too late to open CDP acc nao, takes weeks to process application

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
Got min lot requirement if approach broker? I thinking of getting 20 to 40k share...

Using ocbc

really depends on your broker... if he dun like u can just say his books is full, not taking any more orders...LOL

I used to work as a broker myself... if got hot IPO, I got 2 basic requirements

1) must be regular client who has traded before with me a few times
2) minimum commitment of 20k, because private IPO... need sign forms etc... I dun wanna waste time on paper work for small order... but usually ppl hoot is 50k-100k upwards one... cause hot IPO you expect to get a small allocation... example if 10% allocation... u hoot 100k worth, maybe get 10k worth nia

I also provide financing...u only need to pay of half your shares, example if u get 20k shares... pay up 10k nia.. the other 10k the house lend u the $$.. if first day chiong and u sell for profit, no need pay interest...quite good right?

that's why i say, getting a good broker is important.. especially if u regular in IPO

if u read http://singapore-ipos.blogspot.sg/
his broker auto reserve 100k for him, for every IPO... he damn regular.. that's why got privilege

Last edited:

stupid_manu

Reaction score
really depends on your broker... if he dun like u can just say his books is full, not taking any more orders...LOL

2) minimum commitment of 20k, because private IPO... need sign forms etc... I dun wanna waste time on paper work for small order... but usually ppl hoot is 50k-100k upwards one... cause hot IPO you expect to get a small allocation... example if 10% allocation... u hoot 100k worth, maybe get 10k worth nia

I also provide financing...u only need to pay of half your shares, example if u get 20k shares... pay up 10k nia.. the other 10k the house lend u the $$.. if first day chiong and u sell for profit, no need pay interest...quite good right?

that's why i say, getting a good broker is important.. especially if u regular in IPO

his broker auto reserve 100k for him, for every IPO... he damn regular.. that's why got privilege
Wah... Just dropped my broker an email to ask him about this IPO... But don't think I hit the min amount... Lol... Guess I have to press the public one

birdbirdman

Master Member
Reaction score

Can remiser apply to get placement shares?

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
while i do like the dividend target of 90% of profits to be given as dividends, shouldn't a small cap company aim to reinvest their profits in the company for growth?

isn't this counter-intuitive for a growth/small cap company?

open for discussion.

edit: furthermore the number of clinics, while i feel are indeed at good prime locations, it is rather little, and hence there is some concentration risk.

Last edited:

6Blade9

Reaction score
I have written an article on my blog -> kissinvesting.blogspot.sg

Feel free to take a look and share ur comments! ;)

chowck

Reaction score
Although most write +ly abt this IPO, I dread it might become another Healthway Medical which tanked to now abt 6ct from IPO price of 20ct years ago.:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.